Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Nothing big but a youtube rank that is for a youtube like me who streams and records on the server and this could either be a rank like hydra or one that replaces the actual towny rank I think this would be cool to show I don't lie when I say I'm live or I'm recording say hi I fell this would be good

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
I suppose the rank would be possible (Personal opinion), however, in order to receive the rank, specific criteria would have to be met. This criteria could include (Youtube for example) a certain amount of subscribers like 2500, an average of around 500 views per video, and other additional information that could be gone from it. Similar criteria would go to streamers as in their average view-counts per stream, how long the stream, and the amount of followers they have.

how would a youtuber be usefull anyway ?
i mean, why would you as a youtuber want to show a different experience than the average player, or to have additionnal advantages?

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
how would a youtuber be usefull anyway ?
i mean, why would you as a youtuber want to show a different experience than the average player, or to have additionnal advantages?
The rank (from previous server experience) would provide the player with the 'Youtube' rank with recognition of the rank in game, in addition to possible little things to help recording easier. However many other aspects would be unchanged like normal players unless that said player with the rank decided to purchase a rank from the store. However, it is a rank that some server also tend to not add to avoid that discrepancy in addition to not having someone to record that fulfills their own criteria.