Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Won't be online for some time

Hi folks.

My Minecraft account has been stolen (apparently you can change a user's password and email without even notifying the original email), I thought I had a pretty complicated password, but apparently not. I've contacted Mojang Support, and hopefully they will resolve the issue quickly (yet it looks like they will take a while), but I will nonetheless not be online before it is resolved.

If anyone is asking about my absence, now you know :)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas :)

- Chrras

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Im sorry pal! I hope it is resolved soon, you were on track to win the /votetop. :C

Yeah, I was 5 votes ahead. I keep on voting, but I won't win without being online :/

Sorry to hear mate. If someone asks, we'll pass along the news. I hope the issue is resolved quickly! If you need anything like town bank balance or your balance, you can give me a shout on Discord or on here :D

Oof. Glad to see you're back! You're still sitting on baltop with around 9-10mil I believe :D
Thanks! I'm glad to be back, although 2 of the 3 weeks I wasn't here was my holiday (where I had planned to play a lot), so this have been really painful - and now I'm back to uni again :p