Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Hello! Some of you may know me, others probably not, i'm pretty quiet.
Anyway, I'm Etsey.

I have a quick question

What colour is your hair? I don't know, I'm a bit of a hair-enthusiast (if that's even a thing) and my hair has been many many colours. Currently, It's two toned: Green on one side and purple on the other. Was just wondering if anyone had cool coloured hair or anything like that.

Please feel free to post photos of your hair below!

This is my hair as of now (also i know I look about 5 but I promise I'm literally classed as an adult soon) IMG_5595.JPG
^^ I don't look too gothic here which is a change for me.

My hair is a mix of blond and brown, but I like to switch it up sometimes with teal or pink!

My hair is a mix of blond and brown, but I like to switch it up sometimes with teal or pink!
My hair isn’t blonde enough to dye it pink or teal and I don’t wanna damage it by bleaching. Wish I had naturally blonde hair!!!

BlueCaverns

Helper
Staff member
Dirty Blonde, but at this point in my life it's basically brown. xD

Brown. Gets lighter during the summer but it’s mostly just brown. Sometimes occasionally it’s brown. But other times it’s brown. :)

My hair is currently black, although I want to change it up a little later on in life xD

SirSalad

Known Member
My hair is currently black, although I want to change it up a little later on in life xD
I once had purple sprayed hair for an event when my hair was all long and shaggy (not like my pfp), it didn't suit me xd