Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What's the deal with potatoes?

So many shops have potatoes and everyone in chat is selling them. Why are there so many potatoes and why does everyone want them?

Hi Clinton!

Due to the jobs system, Farmers make money from farming potatoes, and Cooks can make an easy buck from buying and cooking those potatoes. :)

Cooks earn alot of money from potatoes. personally i make almost 20k per dub and im lvl 46, so you might think the price is high but its just supply and demand

Volk

Staff member
The price is currently at an all time low due to a massive oversupply. You may be able to find shop for as low as 5k during this time. When I first joined the server 10k was the going rate.

If you are a farmer i suggest seling to Rhiannon13's shop which pays 7k a dub or /t spawn roguewatch which i believe is 6k a dub (those both pay the most on server to my knowledge) @Clinton235

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
T spawn S also buys at 7k a dub, so feel free to sell to S :D

Volk

Staff member
I do not think he was looking to sell guys. :p

Yeah I'm not a farmer, but I am a cook so I guess I'm in the same boat as you all now 😅

Yeah I'm not a farmer, but I am a cook so I guess I'm in the same boat as you all now 😅
Dont even think about ruining our buisness XD
Nah if you do its fine but i have a suggestion until round about level 30 farm your own stuff to cook so u make profit then when you are a good level start buying for less then u make