Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

WHAT AND WHERE ARE OUTPOSTS

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
Outposts are areas of a town that do not have to be connected to the main town. Thus your town can be say, in the mountains, but you can have an outpost in the nether. It's a town claim elsewhere with the perms of your town.

thats flipping awesome why didn't i know about this before how many can a town have

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
thats flipping awesome why didn't i know about this before how many can a town have
I think as many as you want, but don't quote me on that. It is useful if you have your town area, then a Nether claim, then perhaps a farm completely elsewhere. You shouldn't use too many probably. You can make one by doing /t claim outpost . Then whatever number outpost it is, so if you make one right now, you can do /t outpost 1 to TP to it.

so it sounds like have town towns under the same name. how big can they be. can you claim plots around them

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
Well it's apart of the town that you are in, so you can make a outpost and the claim is under UnitedEstate. The claims in outpost are the same as the main area of the town. Essentially, think of it as a regular town claim, but just somewhere else. You can do the same things with it. Hope this helps :D

this is the most useful information I ever received about the server. I can finally if all my towns people wants and needs

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
this is the most useful information I ever received about the server. I can finally if all my towns people wants and needs
Haha. Also, if you want to ever make your town spawn at an outpost, just do /t set homeblock which will set the new homeblock, then do /t set spawn which will then set the spawn where you are.