Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Pretty much a thread that I'll try to keep updated as I create new art, whether digital or traditional! Please note that I do not do requests! :D
A few quick answers I have for your possible questions:

-What do you draw with?
Digital: I use a Huion / UGEE tablet and Paint Tool SAI / FireAlpaca
Traditional: I use a variety of pencils and thin fine-liners, with sizes ranging between 0.005 and 0.5, on professional drawing paper.

-When did you start drawing?
I started exploring my interests through drawing when I was around 11, but I only got into it seriously when I was 15, when I started taking commissions.

-How long does it take you to create a piece?
Depends what I'm working on, but the longest I've ever taken to draw something (digitally) was 12 hours without breaks. On average, I take between 3-6 hours to create my pieces, from sketch > line > colour > shade.

-Are you a furry?
I might be.

-Can I use your art?
Absolutely not!

----

These images are big, so I've hidden them in spoilers!

Again, I will try to keep this thread active! I've been drawing a lot more on paper recently, so we'll see how it goes! I hope you like my art! :D

My sister does better in this type of drawings but its pretty good. (way pass my drawing level: 0.0000001)

Rhiannon

Staff member
I think your drawings look great! I think my favorite is the "arrow" one!

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
Aww i love them. I really like the arrow one too. its my favorite :D show us more!

Thanks for the nice comments, guys! I really appreciate it. :whistle:
Here's a traditional doodle of my Inkling from Splatoon. I don't have a name for him but I hope you like him anyway.

if you've seen me around on the server, you might have noticed me as an Enderman. I recently hit level 75 farmer and I wanted to celebrate by making what I think would be myself as an Enderman, so enjoy I suppose?

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
if you've seen me around on the server, you might have noticed me as an Enderman. I recently hit level 75 farmer and I wanted to celebrate by making what I think would be myself as an Enderman, so enjoy I suppose?

I like it. From at least my view, seems like a space theme and well, I bloody love space! Keep it up! :D

I like it. From at least my view, seems like a space theme and well, I bloody love space! Keep it up! :D
You're right :3c I wanted to go with a more unique design when coming up with his look, because the plain textures of a normal enderman were a little too boring.. I wanted to add personal flair, and since I also like space, this is what I came up with!

I've been given a module in university to make a 3D animation.. I'll be going with this character too.. who knows, maybe I'll do a turnaround of him!

I do art as well and make considerable money from it, but it's not nearly as good as yours. I absolutely LOVE your style! It's very clean and innocent-looking. :love:

Do you have an FA, if I may ask? :unsure:

I do art as well and make considerable money from it, but it's not nearly as good as yours. I absolutely LOVE your style! It's very clean and innocent-looking. :love:

Do you have an FA, if I may ask? :unsure:
I appreciate the comment! I don't have an FA but I do have a dA which I use as an archive for my art, along with an Instagram and Twitter.

-
drawing for a friend, trying out Photoshop and it's digital art capabilities

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
absolutley love the enderman. I want a character for my persona but i havent figured out which drawing style suits me. i like yours and @Auditty but i have no clue how to draw like that :eek:
also dont have the money to pay someone for one XD

absolutley love the enderman. I want a character for my persona but i havent figured out which drawing style suits me. i like yours and @Auditty but i have no clue how to draw like that :eek:
also dont have the money to pay someone for one XD
These look amazing! Well done :)
I appreciate all the kind words!

Some of you asked me a while back if you could support me through Patreon - surprise! I've made one for you to donate to!
https://www.patreon.com/Weaaviile

Feel free to check it out, or don't. Sorry there's not been much art recently, I've been a little busy with University work!