Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

xP9nda

Known Member
hello peoples of azertu,

so when you place top 3 in the monthly votes, you get a super cool awesome trophy
1573422281936.png

my suggestion is to add the month that the trophy was won to the lore, so for example:
1573422348366.png

so yea thats it really okay thank you for reading byeeeeee

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
This would be nice, as it gives the reward even more of a unique factor!

I believe it will motivate the citizen of AzertuMC to vote more for sure! Looking forward to this.

xP9nda

Known Member
This would be nice, as it gives the reward even more of a unique factor!
aswell as this, they may also become rare collectible items - such as, people might want to collect every trophy for a certain month etc

it will definately add more value to the item in my opinion

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
aswell as this, they may also become rare collectible items - such as, people might want to collect every trophy for a certain month etc

it will definately add more value to the item in my opinion
I do agree, but kind of disagree at the same time. I agree with people wanting to collect these more often, however, with the item being even more unique, I can see them perhaps going for such high prices, it may not be worth it. But I do agree with you that more value will be added! :D

It would be even cooler if it was placeable, rather than just in an item frame (but that would never happen).