Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Add a Defender Job?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all know that 1.14 is around the corner and i saw an Aquatic Job for 1.13 so I thought of a Defender Job for 1.14 if server updates! This would require killing Pillager Beasts, Pillagers, Evokers, Vexs, Vindicators And any other mobs that attack villagers (i was thinking about zombies/zombie villagers but that's in hunter) I thought this would be an interesting job but then you could add it to the hunter job. Another thing is to add "Killing Squid" to the herdsman job.

Desu

This system could be cheated by using zombie spawners n such...

This system could be cheated by using zombie spawners n such...
Thats why i said no zombies. Zombies are in hunter and witches (which spawn with raid/horde) maybe shouldnt.

The point of this job is that it pays good. gives good job xp for the simple fact raids wont have spawners (or this is my belief) the would mean it will be balanced because you have to find and kill a patrol leader (one with banner on head)
and then walk into a village. There however is a simple farm that can be made. but its hard work. VERY

Desu

Thats why i said no zombies. Zombies are in hunter and witches (which spawn with raid/horde) maybe shouldnt.

The point of this job is that it pays good. gives good job xp for the simple fact raids wont have spawners (or this is my belief) the would mean it will be balanced because you have to find and kill a patrol leader (one with banner on head)
and then walk into a village. There however is a simple farm that can be made. but its hard work. VERY
By farm do you mean to make your own village and spawn in villagers and doors then raids will start? That is easily achievable.

Also is a "patrol leader" a thing in minecraft or would it be something that the devs are going to code into Azertu?

Even though, the staff team has said time and time again that they do not want to add another job to the job list. There is a thing going around where people want the Hellworker job to be removed because it is not all that rewarding or something. If they remove this and re add a job, the job will most likely be a Brewer Job, a highly requested job to be added in Azertu.

**This is my opinion**​

Desu

By farm do you mean to make your own village and spawn in villagers and doors then raids will start? That is easily achievable.

Also is a "patrol leader" a thing in minecraft or would it be something that the devs are going to code into Azertu?

Even though, the staff team has said time and time again that they do not want to add another job to the job list. There is a thing going around where people want the Hellworker job to be removed because it is not all that rewarding or something. If they remove this and re add a job, the job will most likely be a Brewer Job, a highly requested job to be added in Azertu.

**This is my opinion**​
Oh wait I see there are the new mobs in 1.14, I think that those new mobs should just be added to the Hunter Job.