Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected Variating Rewards For Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per website, we get 1 vote crate each.
What I’m thinking is that maybe we can convert each vote into a “vote point” that can be redeemed on the website.
So, maybe 1 vote point rewards you with 1 vote crate.
But there may be other other rewards, such as a x2 job boost for 1 hour for 10 vote points or something like that?
Just thinking that more rewards for voting would be great

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Per website, we get 1 vote crate each.
What I’m thinking is that maybe we can convert each vote into a “vote point” that can be redeemed on the website.
So, maybe 1 vote point rewards you with 1 vote crate.
But there may be other other rewards, such as a x2 job boost for 1 hour for 10 vote points or something like that?
Just thinking that more rewards for voting would be great
If your intention to add new items to the Vote Crates, it's possible that they could would directly added to the crates on the server, making the Vote Points not needed and just not quite worth the time. However, I personally am reluctant to add Job Boosters since that would be extremely OP, even more so for Vote Crates or your idea of a redeem system for essentially 10 votes (2 days at max).

Although I don't agree we should have this, I don't think scrutinizing his 1 hour for 10 vote points is what we should do. His idea seems to be removing the complete randomness of the vote crates and adding other redeemable prizes for your votes. Almost like you can enter the lottery for a chance at something big, or just use the vote points for something smaller. I think its a small choice that isn't going to matter to very many people who almost all will use the random lottery unless the redeemable prizes are good enough. Its just something I don't think it imporant.

Status
Not open for further replies.