Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected Trade Chat Revert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the new trade chat hard to read and hard to notice! I'd like the old trade chat back!

Quartet

Helper
Staff member
Maybe try starting a vote to collect the other players' opinions?

Wyrewynd

Helper
Staff member
The old colour was rather "in your face" and when people piggy-backed several /tr messages, it was pretty intrusive. I personally find the new colour and the italic more noticeable.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
The old colour was rather "in your face" and when people piggy-backed several /tr messages, it was pretty intrusive. I personally find the new colour and the italic more noticeable.
I believe that was more or less the point of trade chat, to be very noticeable or obnoxious as I call it. I think this could be easily fixed with a slow-mode-cooldown on /tr.

I find the new trade chat hard to read and hard to notice! I'd like the old trade chat back!
I do also find it more difficult to notice! It is however more subtle and less aggressive, which I like.

I mean either you could revert it OR hear me out, you could make a toggle like you type a command and it either goes blue or the other one so people get to pick what they want

Status
Not open for further replies.