Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
I think that the towny server should add the following
-Town Wars
-Blast enchantment for pickaxe
-Rare Mob loots (like a vote crate or something)
-/Duel for PvP reasons
-New enchantment for tools and armor
-New Relics
-Bounties so players can get new ways to make money form other players
-Challenges (maybe like a weekly challenge for like a little cash)
-Lucky blocks (will be an awesome addition)
-Increase mob spawn rate (its so hard to find creepers and other mobs when i go searching)
-A Resource world end and nether (which can be reset)
-Town Upgrades (which can be bought with money in town bank)
-Boss Battles (/warp BossFight or something like that)
-Town competitions (town compete for prizes in various mini-games like Spleef, Skywars, ect)
-Town Perks (based on biome town is found in)
-A Darkroom (area underground with no light, this allows mobs to spawn)
-Cards (collect a lot and get a spawner, collected by ultra rare drop of whatever type of mob)(i found this idea in Datpixel towny server a couple of years ago)
-mechanisms (build structures that can do thing that you cant normally do. example: Ore grinder drops more loot then normal smelting)
-McDonalds (ba ba ba ba ba, im loving it)(JK)
-Public Auctions (auctions go out on screen it a constant thing but helps to sell items quickly)
-Jump to Minecraft 1.14 when released
-Some SuperRare mystery feature (to make the server more unique)
-Ships (Not sure, but boats are cool.)
-Rank-up Crates (Very good idea).(maybe two sets paid and towny rank sets)
-New kits (the server only has starter kits, how about a ghoul kit, wraith kit, harpy kit, ect) ( /kit [kit name] ).
-bigger end. (I reached the end of the end.)(very disappointed)
-Horses need to tp with player while riding. (lost my natural skeleton horse. which i found)
-bits and pixels mod (Make the most beautiful buildings ever)(Not sure if I want this added)
-Town menu (mayor types /t menu and a list of options appears. Instead of all the typing)
-New games (more then just a towny server)(skyblock, bedwars, factions, prison, ect)
-/coinflip (so players can gamble, this feature is found in many towny servers)

Last edited:
THE feature above are no joke. other then one but still
staff plz check this out

@UntitledEpicness you can see open towns using /t list
- Public Auctions (auctions go out on screen it a constant thing but helps to sell items quickly)
- Jump to Minecraft 1.14 when released
- Some SuperRare mystery feature (to make the server more unique)
- A /town search command (command which show open town. New members can be easily find a town.)
- Ships (Not sure, but boats are cool.)
- Rank-up Crates (Very good idea).(maybe two sets paid and towny rank sets)
- New kits (the server only has starter kits, how about a ghoul kit, wraith kit, harpy kit, ect) ( /kit [kit name] ).
- bigger end. (I reached the end of the end.)(very disappointed)
- Horses need to tp with player while riding. (lost my natural skeleton horse. which i found)
- bits and pixels mod (Make the most beautiful buildings ever)(Not sure if I want this added)
- Town menu (mayor types /t menu and a list of options appears. Instead of all the typing)
- New games (more then just a towny server)(skyblock, bedwars, factions, prison, ect)
To be continued
And the marketplace is big enough theres never a time when they are all rented
to find one just do /as find forrent

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
- A Resource world end and nether (which can be reset)
It may be easier for people to go through your suggestions in this thread by Editing your original message and adding them in there. That way, people do not have to search through the thread to find an addition you added.
You can either add it right in, or just make an Edit area with a date for when it was edited and post the new suggestion you have. Just my thought on it though! :D

I'd be happy if the server got to 1.13.2...I miss the crafting table book stuff, floating objects in water, and the glitches of doors not working right(or looking right), glass panes look like a glass pole, and double chests looking like 2 single chest next to each other.

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I'd be happy if the server got to 1.13.2...I miss the crafting table book stuff, floating objects in water, and the glitches of doors not working right(or looking right), glass panes look like a glass pole, and double chests looking like 2 single chest next to each other.
You can always be in 1.12.2 so you don't get all that. And the reason the server hasn't is due to the plug-ins not being very happy with 1.13.

PawlerBear

First of all id like to state that this is not a faction server.

-Town Wars-
This feature is disabled because you can raid other towns, which goes against our rules.

-Blast enchantment for pickaxe-
This is an OP enchantment and will not be added as it will let you mine 2x2 or 3x3 blocks. If this ever were to be implemented then it would most likely be removed for jobs.

-Rare Mob loots (like a vote crate or something)-
We always encourage people to come with suggestions on items we can add to the crates, store, llama, job/rank perks etc etc.

-/Duel for PvP reasons-
We have /t spawn end that has a great PvP arena!

-New enchantment for tools and armor-
We might be reworking the runestones by adding/removing or changing the current ones. But nothing is set in stone yet. Feel free to come with suggestions.

-New Relics-
We are always thinking of new relics that we can add, we even had a relic competition a few months ago ;). However feel free to come with suggestions here on the forums.

-Bounties so players can get new ways to make money form other players-
Some towns or nations have bounty boards. But i dont know how a bounty plugin will fit in Azertu.

-Challenges (maybe like a weekly challenge for like a little cash)-
Hm maybe. Same with the bounty, i dont know how it will fit with Azertu. If good suggestions on what the challenges were to be given, then maybe.

-Lucky blocks (will be an awesome addition)-
This doesnt fit one bit on the Azertu we have today. :unsure:

-Increase mob spawn rate (its so hard to find creepers and other mobs when i go searching)-
Mob spawning was lowered to reduce lag.

-A Resource world end and nether (which can be reset)-
I dont believe we will ever have a recourse End due to the fact that there is a lot of endstone left and an infinity of chorus plants and flowers. if its about shulkers, mobs doesnt spawn in resource worlds. A resource nether has been discussed but so far there is no plans of adding one.

-Town Upgrades (which can be bought with money in town bank)-
Since this is not a raid server i dont see the point or even how this would be implemented.

-Boss Battles (/warp BossFight or something like that)-
I dont see how this would benefit people on Azertu however i know people have been wanting dungeons.

-Town competitions (town compete for prizes in various mini-games like Spleef, Skywars, ect)-
Once again. Not a factions server. :p

-Town Perks (based on biome town is found in)-
Like what kind of perks? :unsure:

-A Darkroom (area underground with no light, this allows mobs to spawn)-
There are towns with dark rooms like /t spawn end that are open to the public:p

-Cards (collect a lot and get a spawner, collected by ultra rare drop of whatever type of mob)(i found this idea in Datpixel towny server a couple of years ago)-
Hm this might be doable and i will bring it up. However if something like this will be added then it wont be exactly like that and rare.

-mechanisms (build structures that can do thing that you cant normally do. example: Ore grinder drops more loot then normal smelting)-
Not a raid server and if this was implemented which i highly doubt then it would not give money from jobs.

-McDonalds (ba ba ba ba ba, im loving it)(JK)-
:eek:

-Public Auctions (auctions go out on screen it a constant thing but helps to sell items quickly)-
We dont like this because this will spam the chat. We have /ah instead.

-Jump to Minecraft 1.14 when released-
This might happen, however considering how buggy 1.13 has been and how most plugins arent updated to 1.13 and how unstable it is. I doubt it will happen quickly.

-Some SuperRare mystery feature (to make the server more unique)-
Sure! Absolutely doable! Got any suggestions?:ROFLMAO:

-Ships (Not sure, but boats are cool.)-
You can build ships or craft boats!

-Rank-up Crates (Very good idea).(maybe two sets paid and towny rank sets)- Rank-up crates are pretty much useless.

-New kits (the server only has starter kits, how about a ghoul kit, wraith kit, harpy kit, ect) ( /kit [kit name] ).-
Kits are kinda useless and not really worth it. If you make it worth it then they are too P2W.

-bigger end. (I reached the end of the end.)(very disappointed)-
The end is 15k x 15k and the only thing thats been fully utilized is the end cities for shulkers. Other than that, its pretty empty.

-Horses need to tp with player while riding. (lost my natural skeleton horse. which i found)-
I dont see the usefulness in this for a few reasons. 1 being, horses will be left in /spawn which we dont want and you can egg horses as a herdsman.

-bits and pixels mod (Make the most beautiful buildings ever)(Not sure if I want this added)-
If anyone wants to build mapart or pixel art, there is always schematica.

-Town menu (mayor types /t menu and a list of options appears. Instead of all the typing)-
A GUI instead of having it in the chat. I think that would be nice but the towny plugin doesnt support it.

-New games (more then just a towny server)(skyblock, bedwars, factions, prison, ect)-
... I think ive said it enough in this post ...:ROFLMAO:

-/coinflip (so players can gamble, this feature is found in many towny servers)-
This has also been discussed but we dont like to promote gambling on the server considering kids play here.

Hope this answered all your questions ;)

Last edited:
Agreed, Pixelmon

-Town Wars-
This feature is disabled because you can raid other towns, which goes against our rules.
Yup. No need to raid in Pixelmon

This is an OP enchantment and will not be added as it will let you mine 2x2 or 3x3 blocks. If this ever were to be implemented then it would most likely be removed for jobs.
I mean, I get how it could be OP? But with eff 9 picks its not like it going to make you drastically faster at mining. But Im not a miner(Although I think this could be added for farmer :D!)

We always encourage people to come with suggestions on items we can add to the crates, store, llama, job/rank perks etc etc.
Things that are harder to get? So like Inc Sacs for instance. Idk how to get them? There are probably others Im just not thinking of.

-/Duel for PvP reasons-
You could also make your own PvP arena??? Thats a thing

We might be reworking the runestones by adding/removing or changing the current ones. But nothing is set in stone yet. Feel free to come with suggestions.
I did :smile:. Wish more people would :Reverse Smile:

-New Relics-
We are always thinking of new relics that we can add, we even had a relic competition a few months ago ;). However feel free to come with suggestions here on the forums.
:Smile:

Some towns or nations have bounty boards. But i dont know how a bounty plugin will fit in Azertu.
I've seen it on other servers and honestly it causes too much trouble with tp killing and traps and changing plots to pvp so they can kill the player. I doubt it would be a good positive addition to the server.

Hm maybe. Same with the bounty, i dont know how it will fit with Azertu. If good suggestions on what the challenges were to be given, then maybe.
Break 5000 Stone, Break 20000 Wheat blocks, Deal 2000 damage to mobs/animals. Some small thing to work towards as I see a lot of players getting bored with the server. Maybe add a point system based on how long it took you and at the end you post a leader board(Every month or so)

Every 50,000 block you break a firework comes out to scare you?(Don't)

-Increase mob spawn rate (its so hard to find creepers and other mobs when i go searching)-
Most resources given from mobs(Except ink sacs :UpsideDownSmiley:) can be found other ways(Excavation gives gunpowder for instance :D)

I dont believe we will ever have a recourse End due to the fact that there is a lot of endstone left and an infinity of chorus plants and flowers. if its about shulkers, mobs doesnt spawn in resource worlds. A resource nether has been discussed but so far there is no plans of adding one.
Tons of threads about this. They want more shulkers. Idk why, but they do. Stop it :p

Since this is not a raid server i dont see the point or even how this would be implemented.
Make it so if you do /t list you could make towns different colors based on if they bought the color(Stupid idea but I like colors :p) (Also a pixelmon sever)

I dont see how this would benefit people on Azertu however i know people have been wanting dungeons.
I think the server has a problem with people not having much to do after a certain point. After you're done grinding money it gets to the point you're only there for the people and you could do other things with those people. So I think small things like this would actually help the server a lot. One of my favorite suggestions in this whole list to be honest.

-Town competitions (town compete for prizes in various mini-games like Spleef, Skywars, ect)-
I actually like the idea of town competitions. Which town can mine the most stone, or which town can farm the most wheat. Bigger towns would have an advantage, and this might be too hard to implement, but I think it would add a fun competitive side :D
(once again, pixelmon)

Uhuh

Or build your own

-Cards (collect a lot and get a spawner, collected by ultra rare drop of whatever type of mob)(i found this idea in Datpixel towny server a couple of years ago)-
Hm this might be doable and i will bring it up. However if something like this will be added then it wont be exactly like that and rare.
I feel like making "rare" items less rare is not where the server should go. Especially with the policy on no resets. Eventually as already occurring, rare items become so common that everybody has them(Relics).

-mechanisms (build structures that can do thing that you cant normally do. example: Ore grinder drops more loot then normal smelting)-
Not a raid server and if this was implemented which i highly doubt then it would not give money from jobs.
Idk how raiding would play into this, but Mmkay? I agree, no need for more money in a highly inflated server.

I prefer wendys :(

-Public Auctions (auctions go out on screen it a constant thing but helps to sell items quickly)-
Actually, I'll make a longer post about this later probably, but there is a plugin somewhere where its more like a giant list of things you have for auction, so I can put 20000 dirt into it, and people can buy it from there. Although yes it would decrease shops, I think it could be really useful so I don't have to go find shops and check each one, it would instead come up with a list of people selling dirt based on price.

This might happen, however considering how buggy 1.13 has been and how most plugins arent updated to 1.13 and how unstable it is. I doubt it will happen quickly.
I agree with Pawler :D. Eventually is a word that will always happen with updates. Eventually the server would, but I bet there would be more complaints about buggy stuff then about it not being updated.

Pizza

I am unable to build ships. I just can't build. Sad

-Rank-up Crates (Very good idea).(maybe two sets paid and towny rank sets)- Rank-up crates are pretty much useless.
Fill them with cookies and I'd agree :D

-New kits (the server only has starter kits, how about a ghoul kit, wraith kit, harpy kit, ect) ( /kit [kit name] ).-
Kits are kinda useless and not really worth it. If you make it worth it then they are too P2W.
Agreed, only time I use /kit starter is when I need like, a little coal, a little food, or a tool that I don't have on hand.

The end is 15k x 15k and the only thing thats been fully utilized is the end cities for shulkers. Other than that, its pretty empty.
Change Suggestion: More Shulkers
Change Answer: no

-Horses need to tp with player while riding. (lost my natural skeleton horse. which i found)-
I dont see the usefulness in this for a few reasons. 1 being, horses will be left in /spawn which we dont want and you can egg horses as a herdsman.
Yup, don't need that spawn being filled with boats situation again.

-bits and pixels mod (Make the most beautiful buildings ever)(Not sure if I want this added)-
Sadly the printer part doesn't work(And is against the rules[I know why :(]). But he's talking about the part where like, you can have 1/4 of a block, or make blocks into slabs that usually can't be made into slabs. Cool idea, I bet incredibly hard to make work.

-Town menu (mayor types /t menu and a list of options appears. Instead of all the typing)-
A GUI instead of having it in the chat. I think that would be nice but the towny plugin doesnt support it.
Sad

-New games (more then just a towny server)(skyblock, bedwars, factions, prison, ect)-
Yup, Still a pixelmon server

-/coinflip (so players can gamble, this feature is found in many towny servers)-
This has also been discussed but we dont like to promote gambling on the server considering kids play here.
Only spending money on Relic Crystals to end up with an Ancient Scythe :p.

(Sorry I added a lot of humor since I wanted it to be more enjoyable to read :p. You can usually tell where I am being serious and just being sarcastic. I appreciate that pawler took the time to respond to all of these though :D!!!)

-Town Wars-

-/Duel for PvP reasons-

-New Relics-

Hope this answered all your questions ;)
Hey pawler i was wondering could you make a 2% chance (increases by 0.5% per looting level) to get dragon head from ender dragon I'd love one to decorate with

If blast mining is a new ultra rare relic then it will be less op because of its rarity.
Town Perks: (only active in the town)(I understand that some will have to make this)
ocean - water breathing
dark oak forest - night vision
forest (oak and birch) - jump boost
plains - speed
forest (taiga and redwood) - strength
mesa - haste
mushroom island - saturation

To make the server more unique and ends suggestions:
Make the end more unique with the change of size. (add structures and new mobs to fit there)
More different types of mobs and different structures

Last edited:
If blast mining is a new ultra rare relic then it will be less op because of its rarity.
Town Perks: (only active in the town)(I understand that some will have to make this)
ocean - water breathing
dark oak forest - night vision
forrest (oak and birch) - jump boost
plains - speed
forrest (taiga and redwood) - strength
mesa - haste
mushroom island - saturation

To make the server more unique and ends suggestions:
Make the end more unique with the change of size. (add structures and new mobs to fit there)
More different types of mobs and different structures
I doubt that will happen
and its forest not forrest

Nothing is rare on the server except for event limited items. And then some of the perks would be useless with town perks, and would it be based on home of town or the outposts or what? Little confusing.

Desu

I really don't have that much time on my hands to read all of this but I read through Paws post on it and I agree w/ she on everything basically.

Last edited:
I really don't have that much time on my hands to read all of this but I read through Paws post on it and I agree w/ him on everything basically.
Paws a boy? now im shocked i feel bad saying "she" all the time. Sorry paw paw <3