Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
This is the new location for all the the newsletter article updates for The Town of Red. Here you will find information on new members of our great town, new additions in regards to structures and plots developments, as well as general event news!

If you would like to know more about my town, please visit this post or just visit it yourself with /t spawn Red

~~~ NEWSFEED ~~~
Fountain Name Decision
02/22/2019 12:00

After much deliberation among the townsfolk, a name was finally agreed upon for the new fountain in the town center! It shall now be referred to as the Fountain of Blood! This name fits the whole "Red" theme of the town and just has a natural flow to it. It may sounds a bit intimidating, but I can assure you all that it is very welcoming to sit near and quite refreshing indeed.
Visit when you can, and have a great time with the new structure :)

Challenger Approaching!
02/18/2019 19:23

The first member of the Town of Red has joined! Her name is Fubibii and she will be around sometimes to help out with building and general town management. I have my full faith and trust in her that she will do a wonderful job for our little town. Please give her a warm welcome if you see her around.

Funding Achieved for New Tall Tower!
02/15/2019 00:31

The Mayor of the Town of Red, Redicebergz, has listened to the people, and has been able to allocate the proper funds for a brand new tower! This tower will stand high above the rest, and will be placed just north-west of the Fountain of Blood (working name, but will probably be final).
This tower shall be open for the public to climb up and view our wonderful city at any time, and also stands as a great landmark for our wonderful town. Workers hope that the building will be done within a week, so stay tuned!

Fountain Completed
02/12/2019 22:20

Construction on the fountain of Red has been completed! Feel free to take a friend and check it out, it is now available for the public at /t spawn Red
Enjoy!

New Fountain
02/10/2019 - 15:50

Construction work has begun on a new fountain in the middle of Red! It will be a lovely addition to the town, and people will be able to gather and relax around it at any time of the day.
Anyone with ideas as to what to name it, or who to name it after, please contact Redicebergz.

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
I really like this! A newsletter for you town not only shows your townsmembers information, but the outsiders and potential newcomers to your town! Also, I really love the builds! :D