Taking over the world isn't easy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Enzeru, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Enzeru

Enzeru Member

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:
    Enzichan
    Hello, I'm Enzeru, a 30-something year old gamer and anime enthusiast. I'm a sucker for all things medieval and dark ages as well as foreign food (anything not from the United States) and pepsi (coke is okay sometimes, I guess).

On previous servers I've been a moderator, helper, mayor of the largest town, or just a hermit that quits in a couple days because server is meh or community is toxic. I think I like it here so I'm going to stick around a while. I know a lot about towny, jobs, mcmmo, and a few other plugins.

I work at a college full time but we're out for the summer so I need something to do. I also am attending online classes to be an elementary teacher. At the moment, I'm residing in Albany but I do intend to strike out on my own to ether start a nation or town. The title was just to get your attention, I mostly don't want to take over the world but only because I'm lazy and hard to motivate.

TLDR: Hi.

Update: That was fast, my town name is Xantara and I hope to have it up and running by the weekend.

Edit: Just realized I failed to tell you my ign. It's Enzichan.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. BigDill

BigDill Staff Member Helper

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:
    NotABigDill
    What kind of anime do you like?

3. Enzeru

Enzeru Member

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:
    Enzichan
    Mostly anything fantasy. Anything from One Piece to Medoka Box. Hitman Reborn is a big favorite and my most recent favorite is Shokogeki no Soma. Unlike some people I don't shy from either main stream or obscure.

4. PawlerBear

PawlerBear Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    PawlerBear
    Shokugeki no Soma is a very good show. I always get hungry while watching it lol. Welcome to the server :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. Enzeru

Enzeru Member

Ratings:
    +7
    IGN:
    Enzichan
    Same here. anime always makes food look more amazing. Thanks for the welcome and congrats to you on your recent staff appointment.

6. PawlerBear

PawlerBear Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    PawlerBear
    haha ikr. Why thank you :D