Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate6024

Known Member
Theres a very limited supply of spiderwebs on the server and we need another way of obtaining them besides going into an abandoned mineshaft and sheering every spiderweb we find.

I suggest adding a custom crafting recipe for spider webs. Fill the entire 3x3 crafting grid with string to obtain 1 spider web.

This would benefit map makers, as spider webs are commonly used in maps and would also benefit players who use spider webs as decoration.

Volk

Administrator
Staff member
I use a lot of spider web for map art and I buy it from miners primarily. The resource always has a ton.

I like that idea. I think is more practical then buying it. I would like too see that change :)

Theres a very limited supply of spiderwebs on the server and we need another way of obtaining them besides going into an abandoned mineshaft and sheering every spiderweb we find.

I suggest adding a custom crafting recipe for spider webs. Fill the entire 3x3 crafting grid with string to obtain 1 spider web.

This would benefit map makers, as spider webs are commonly used in maps and would also benefit players who use spider webs as decoration.
My next project requires over a thousand pieces of cobwebs and this would be really helpful.

This would be really helpful, I just started making mapart and It's really hard to find a spiderweb supplier. would also make spider spawners more relevant.

Desu

I don't see why not it should be added... it is one of the scarce items to get while in minecraft like leather and end rods(which got their own recipes).

I like this idea so much
(i spent ~500k on cobweb tho xD)
This would male it so much cheaper thanx nate

I agree this is a good idea. I make plenty of houses with chimneys in my town and would love if this idea came to reality!

SirSalad

I think this is a great idea in addition to the rest of the custom recipes!

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
We have added a new recipe for cobwebs.

Recipe is an X shaped layout with string in the crafting bench. (can also find it inside /recipes)

Status
Not open for further replies.