Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

PawlerBear

Well-Known Member
#1
Hi! Here is a runestone guide for you guys!

First off.. We have dusty runes & normal runes and there is 3 tiers. Common, Rare and Legendary.

The dusty runes will say what tier it is. So when you right click it, you will get a random rune from that tier. You get the dusty runes from:
- Voting / Party crates
- Daily llama
- Purchased crates from the store.


And normal runes you buy with exp levels in /spawn:
- 35 exp levels for Common
- 65 exp levels for Rare
- 100 exp levels for Legendary


You can also use the commands such as:
/rs - Brings up the GUI that lets you buy runes and you can click the compass to get to the info section.
/rs info - Brings you to the info section where you can see what all the runes does, what you can put them on etc.
/tinker - Here you can put the unwanted runes/ enchanted items and it will give you mystery dust in return for the runes and exp bottles in return for the enchanted items.
/blacksmith - Is were you combine runes to get a more powerful one.
Now.. this section will be about Tinker and Blacksmith:


The blacksmith you use to combine two lower ranked runes and make one higher ranked one.
For example: If you combine 2 Darkness I runes you will get 1 Darkness II rune.
You cant combine two different runes, for example: one Darkness I and one Nutrition I rune wont work.
Combining 1 Darkness I and one Darkness II wont work either.
It has to be the same kind and same level for it to work.


The tinker you put in all the runes you don't want and you will get one mystery dust per rune that you put in. You can even tinker enchanted items like tools and armor (not books) and you will get a random exp bottle per item in return.

Mystery dust you right click and you have a chance to get either blessing dust, cleansing dust or failed dust.
Blessing dust = 1-5% is used on a rune to get the success rate up.
Cleansing dust = 1-5% is used on a rune to get the destroy rate down.
Failed dust = you can use like normal gunpowder.


All the runes have percentages on them. The desired percentage is 100% success and 0% destroy.
javaw_2018-07-10_22-08-50.png javaw_2018-07-10_22-09-20.png
The higher the success chance is, the higher chance the rune has of succeeding to bond with your item. You want this as high as possible (100% being max).
The lower the destroy chance is, the lower the chance is that the rune and item will get destroyed.
If the destroy chance is at 0% and success chance is at 90%, then there is a chance the rune will get destroyed but NOT the item. However if the destroy rate is at 10% and success chance is at 90% then there is a chance it will destroy your item as well.

Now for what the runes do and what you can put them on (Levels stands for how many levels it has, 1,2 or 3 and then if its common, rare or legendary):

- On the armor enchants you can have the vanilla enchants (unless its a relic) and then put 4 runes on it. Meaning you can distribute the armor enchants across your set. You cant have all of them on one piece.
But some runes are specific to a certain piece, like the ones for the boots cant be put on the helmet etc, this means is for tools/weapons too. You cant put runes that are specific for bows on a sword.
However you can only put 3 runes on bows.


Cat eyes - Gives you nightvision when equipped (Levels 1, Legendary)
Mermaid - Gives you water breathing when you put it on (Levels 1, Rare & Legendary)
Springs - Gives you jump boost when wearing it (Levels 3, Rare & Legendary)
Magma - Gives you fire resistance when you put it on (Levels 1, Legendary)
Overload - Gives health boost when you put it on (Levels 3, Legendary)
Hulk - Gives strength, damage resistance and slowness when wearing it (Levels 3, Legendary)
Ninja - Gives speed and health boost when you put it on (Levels 1, Legendary)
Freeze - Has a chance to give your enemy slowness (Levels 3, ALL)
Fortify - Has a chance to give your enemy weakness (Levels 3, ALL)
Molten - Has a chance to set your enemy on fire (Levels 3, ALL)
Pain Giver - Has a chance to give your enemy poison (Levels 3, ALL)
Voodoo - Has a chance to give your enemy weakness (Levels 3, ALL)
Recover - When you kill a player you get absorption and regeneration (Levels 1, Legendary)
Cactus - Has a chance to damage the player that hits you (Levels 3, ALL)
Venom - Has a chance to give your enemy poison (Levels 3, ALL)
IceFreeze - Has a chance to give your enemy slowness (Levels 3, ALL)
Multi Arrow - Has a chance to shoot multiple arrows at once (Levels 3, Rare & Legendary)
Slowmo - Has a chance to give your enemy slowness (Levels 3, ALL)
Darkness - Has a chance to give your enemy blindness (Levels 3, ALL)
Viper - Has a chance to give your enemy poison (Levels 3, ALL)
Lightweight - Has a chance to receive haste (Levels 3, Rare & Legendary)
Confusion - Has a chance to give your enemy nausea (Levels 3, ALL)
Inquisitive - Will double or more EXP, based on the enchantment level (Levels 3, Legendary)
Nutrition - Has a chance to feed you while PVP'ing (Levels 3, ALL)
Obliterate - Has a chance to send your enemy flying backwards (Level 3, Rare & Legendary)
Frost - Has a chance to give your enemy slowness and mining fatigue (Levels 3, ALL)
Fester - Has a chance to give your enemy high wither (Levels 3, ALL)
Blessed - Has a chance to remove all negative effects (Levels 3, Legendary)
Burger - Has a chance to feed you while fighting (Levels 3, Legendary)
Dizzy - Has a chance to give your enemy dizziness (Levels 3, Rare & Legendary)
Berserk - Has a chance to give you strength and mining fatigue (Levels 3, ALL)
Cursed - Has a chance to give your enemy fatigue (Levels 1, Legendary)
Telepathy - Will automatically send mined blocks to your inventory (Levels 1, Legendary)
Does not pay for jobs!!
Doesn't work well with double drops and sometimes fortune.
Has been removed but I'm keeping it in case it comes back
Liquid EXP - Has a chance to give double EXP or more from ores (Levels 1, Legendary)
Does not work with silktouch!!
Flux - Always smelt ores in to ingots (Levels 1, Common & Rare)

If you find a rune that isn't on the list or something that i mistyped, please let me know and I'll fix it!

~Pawler
 
Last edited: