Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Duplicate Resource World for Nether (hear me out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desu

Grandmaster Contributor
I know that this has been brought up multiple times, but bringing a resource world for the nether is starting to become necessary. Now that the Hellworker job is kind of good, more people will be mining it for resources. The whole purpose of the resource world was put into the game was to allow miners, lumberjacks, diggers, and sometimes builders(for those who just stack large towers of dirt and cobblestone), to abuse the land as much as they want, so that the open world can be used for building. The whole point of the Hellworker job is to tear up the Nether of all of its resources. This will soon deplete the nether of beautiful natural nether spots to build at for those who want to build there(idk). Also quartz, netherrack, soulsand, and netherbrick are the only resources in game that are limited, due to the world border. It just seems unfair to Hellworkers limiting their resources while miners get a reset every two months, I think. Some might raise the argument that there are less Hellworkers than Miners, Luberjacks, and Diggers, but adding the resource will definitely encourage more people at least to try out Hellworker to see how they like it.. for instance, when they add a new tank hero in overwatch, it encourages all tank, dps, and support players to play tank to test out the new hero.

Maybe at least have it in the Kingdoms update.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.