Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Reset Player vault (/rpv) Command

NakiCam

Known Member
So, Since we're resetting soon, I was thinking, if possible (and if it seems like a viable Idea) could we get a /Rpv command?

This would work just like our existing /ec command, However it will be carried over the reset. shulker boxes wouldn't be able to be stored inside this player vault. This would allow long term players to store their valuables, Like their monthly gear, Or expensive relics and whatnot.

Thanks
--Naki

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I feel that when the server inevitably does reset, I would assume (and probably prefer) a full reset, thus everything would be reset. The only thing I could see not getting reset would be ranks, but that would be the only thing possibly. To be honest, it's not much of a reset if you get to keep any great thing you have to a new world. Just personally, a reset is better if done everywhere rather just certain things.

NakiCam

Known Member
Yeah, I kind of agree.
What about the Reforged store items? Or the Monthly gear? Maybe they should be kept somehow

If SirK does want to re-issue all of the donation gear then he can do that very easily from his end. The key word is "if" though.

Coming from the prospective of someone who has invested a lot of time in this server, it will be heartbreaking to loose all that hard work. All event items-gone Anything you donated to get- gone. That town you have slaved over to build-gone. I understand the full reset, but at the same time it would be nice to be able to keep a few things.

Coming from the prospective of someone who has invested a lot of time in this server, it will be heartbreaking to loose all that hard work. All event items-gone Anything you donated to get- gone. That town you have slaved over to build-gone. I understand the full reset, but at the same time it would be nice to be able to keep a few things.
I agree. Losing our hard work will be heartbreaking, I am making a forum post about this too.

Amanda

Staff member
When the reset happens, the only things that will transfer over are Premium ranks. Players will not be able to transfer items over to the new world

When the reset happens, the only things that will transfer over are Premium ranks. Players will not be able to transfer items over to the new world
On that note, I'm wondering if we can start collecting vote keys. If we save those until when the reset will be, would they carry over? I'm not sure if that is any different from items, or if that will be the same as premium ranks.
Either way I'm find with it, but it would be nice if that would be a possibility.

Edit: I forgot to put the quote in *facepalm*

On that note, I'm wondering if we can start collecting vote keys. If we save those until when the reset will be, would they carry over? I'm not sure if that is any different from items, or if that will be the same as premium ranks.
Either way I'm find with it, but it would be nice if that would be a possibility.

Edit: I forgot to put the quote in *facepalm*

Well there's no reason not to save them up on the off chance that they do transition over. You'll just lose the items from them anyways.

Just dropping my $0.02 here *because* I plan on sticking around after the reset:

All items made/found/collected in-game should be removed. Any items purchased from the store should be restored to users post-reset. (Things like monthly crates, Reforged tools and armor as well as purchased ranks.)

Just dropping my $0.02 here *because* I plan on sticking around after the reset:

All items made/found/collected in-game should be removed. Any items purchased from the store should be restored to users post-reset. (Things like monthly crates, Reforged tools and armor as well as purchased ranks.)
It sounds fair on the surface for purchased items to be restored, but think about it. Some people have bought sooo many crates and tools. If they got all those items when the server had just reset, they'd be like gods. That's not to mention that they've gotten months of use out of them already, before the reset.

It sounds fair on the surface for purchased items to be restored, but think about it. Some people have bought sooo many crates and tools. If they got all those items when the server had just reset, they'd be like gods. That's not to mention that they've gotten months of use out of them already, before the reset.
I completely see your point. My opinion was influenced by the fact that the last server I was on announced a reset two days after I had just purchased about $50 of in game perks. The server was moved and reset within 30 days. To be fair, the admins on that server were disorganized and apathetic to the opinions of their playerbase. I left that server not because of the reset or the financial loss, but because of poor management.