Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Renewable Flower/Dye Farms

Do you think we should add this feature on the server?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hello! So a random idea entered my mind today and I figured it would be very cool to have this kind of feature. What I have in mind is a renewable/farmable source of flowers/dyes. So I took time today to hop on creative and do some magic. I will present screenshots that would represent the idea on its own.

1. Shown here are my tulip seeds:
1.png

2. I've planted some of the tulip seeds on a farmland:
2.png

3. After some time, here are the tulip seeds after they've grown:
3.png

I really believe this would be a really great addition to the server in terms of aesthetics and function. Also this could be a new job on its own or it could be a new part of the current farmer job. I won't make this long as I've already presented the idea. Tell me guys what you think about it below!

Personally i think this is a really good idea in terms of needing dyes, and farming flowers for building and decorations this could be a fun and unique way to spice things up

thanks for reading

Lucifer

i think this would make a really cool and usefull feature in the game. theres a way to multiply the double high flowers through vanilla minecraft, but theres no way to do that with the single height flowers. Very good idea, gets an upvote from me :D

Perhaps you should add a link to the plugin aswell?
i did some research and it doesnt look like a plugin like this currently exists. i could be wrong. but from what ive seen it doesnt look like there is, so they team would have to make their own plugin or find a way to do this with other plugins.

i did some research and it doesnt look like a plugin like this currently exists. i could be wrong. but from what ive seen it doesnt look like there is, so they team would have to make their own plugin or find a way to do this with other plugins.
The server codes most of its own plugins anyway so it shouldn't be impossible :D