Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

noe_noe

Known Member
i believe 2 good additions to the servers would be to have player vault able to be linked to a chest that's put down and a command used on it, so that you could have your items send trough a hopper or something like that

An other cool addition would be a party chest, so that if the party is high level enough, all party member get acces to a shared Personal vault

Last edited:

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
An other cool addition would be a party chest, so that if the party is high level enough, all party member get acces to a shared private chest
This can already be done by /cmodify and adding members to chests.

noe_noe

Known Member
By private chest i meant Personal vault, editing right now

SirSalad

i believe 2 good additions to the servers would be to have private chest able to be linked to a chest that's put down and a command used on it, so that you could have your items send trough a hopper or something like that

An other cool addition would be a party chest, so that if the party is high level enough, all party member get acces to a shared Personal vault
"--to have private chest able to be linked to a chest that's put down and a command used on it, so that you could have your items send trough a hopper or something like that"
This is already possible and there aren't any commands required to do it as chests automatically lock.

noe_noe

Known Member
then again, by private chest i meant to have it be a player vault, fixing it rn

PawlerBear

I'm sorry but we have decided not to add this suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.