Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

noe_noe

Known Member
Pretty straightfoward, let us have a potato block that has no other effect than being a /condense of potatoes. would help out a great deal
(well, not necessarly potatoes only, carotts, beets, seeds...)

I actually love this suggestion, although I would add that if we have potato blocks that we would be able to cook the potato block as un-condensing a full inventory of potato blocks would be a mess...

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
If this were to happen, then there would probably be be a nerf to farmer with prices reduced in addition to exp since you would be able to gather more at a time. With that, I somewhat doubt any addition of a potato block.

That is just my opinion though! :D

If this were to happen, then there would probably be be a nerf to farmer with prices reduced in addition to exp since you would be able to gather more at a time. With that, I somewhat doubt any addition of a potato block.

That is just my opinion though! :D
i think they mean like with wheat when you farm it and get a full inv you can /condense and its a way to store easier
Plus wheat didnt get nerfed for having a block form
What i do disagree with is cooking the potato block

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
i think they mean like with wheat when you farm it and get a full inv you can /condense and its a way to store easier
Plus wheat didnt get nerfed for having a block form
What i do disagree with is cooking the potato block
Well that's because Hay is an actual block..

noe_noe

Known Member
I dont mean to have potato blocks cookable, i really just mean it as a form of storage and selling
And there is multiple Id's unused by the game that could be used for it
(referencing bloc 36, for exemple, of witch the item could be reskinned into a potato block, and make impossible to put down (because here no one cares about putting down the potato blocks, it's really just for transport and storage)

Desu

If this is just for reducing the ammount of space that is taken up by potatoes, I think that we shouldn't make the devs do this project and continue to just keep them in chests.

**This is just my opinion**​

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
If this is just for reducing the ammount of space that is taken up by potatoes, I think that we shouldn't make the devs do this project and continue to just keep them in chests.

**This is just my opinion**​
I do agree with this, due to the reasons I've stated :D