Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i'm a cooker and I find that the cooking of potatoes is really long because of the quantity of potatoes that our furnaces must cook and for the good of these furnaces,

I think it would be a good idea to add a "block potato" which is crafted 3*3 and pays x9, maybe to be balanced it takes x9 the cooking time of a normal potato, so as not to have to add a mod to modify the tag of an item, ( a sponge for example).

Kigonyth

SirSalad

As much as I'd love to see this added, it seems like a lazy, unbalanced solution to a simple job. I'm only calling it unbalanced because there isn't currently a "compressed ore" or similar to suit the other furnace-involved jobs.

I think herdsman goes too slow so I suggest we make a super sheep spawner, with 10x more valuable sheep qua loot, xp, job xp and job money.

BlueCaverns

Helper
Staff member
I don't like this idea at all even as a cook. The way potatoes are right now is simple and isn't too strenuous. This is just asking for afk money farming.

SirSalad

I think herdsman goes too slow so I suggest we make a super sheep spawner, with 10x more valuable sheep qua loot, xp, job xp and job money.
The current strain on spawners is 90% (You get 10% of the xp and pay); However with sheep, you can get 100% by shearing it first. I don't see the need of a better spawner.

The current strain on spawners is 90% (You get 10% of the xp and pay); However with sheep, you can get 100% by shearing it first. I don't see the need of a better spawner.
I think his sarcasm went over your head there bud.

Also potato blocks would be stupid afk money makers. Every hour and a half just put new potato’s in.

Status
Not open for further replies.