Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the Digger's /shovel where when you use the command it repairs your shovel free of charge but for the miner. /pickaxe would do the exact same thing as /shovel but for the pickaxe. This could be unlocked at level 50 miner like Digger and could replace /nv if there is a problem with too many perks lets be honest everyone has maxed gamma anyways. Thanks for listening :)

1. Not everyone knows about gamma boosting in the settings/files. More than likely newer players (to Minecraft in general) will have no idea that this is possible.

2. Replacing /nv would probably not be a good idea as it is a level 25 perk while /shovel is a level 50 perk. If you mean it replaces silking spawners or it's added onto the lvl 50 perk, then 1. Silking spawners is already a very good perk and shouldn't be messed with and 2. Adding another perk would overload miner and make it extremely good in comparison to all other jobs (alongside its very good pay)

3. There are repair gems and mending in the game so there really isn't a need for it. With that logic why not put /hoe and /axe (Rendering mending and skill gems) useless. In my opinion (and everyone might not agree) this is why digger is unique, it has a perk that lets you repair indefinitely while all other jobs have to mostly rely on mending or repair gems.

1. Not everyone knows about gamma boosting in the settings/files. More than likely newer players (to Minecraft in general) will have no idea that this is possible.

2. Replacing /nv would probably not be a good idea as it is a level 25 perk while /shovel is a level 50 perk. If you mean it replaces silking spawners or it's added onto the lvl 50 perk, then 1. Silking spawners is already a very good perk and shouldn't be messed with and 2. Adding another perk would overload miner and make it extremely good in comparison to all other jobs (alongside its very good pay)

3. There are repair gems and mending in the game so there really isn't a need for it. With that logic why not put /hoe and /axe (Rendering mending and skill gems) useless. In my opinion (and everyone might not agree) this is why digger is unique, it has a perk that lets you repair indefinitely while all other jobs have to mostly rely on mending or repair gems.
1 your point on gamma is true. I specifically said to put it at level 50, and only if to many perks are a problem to remove it if you were to read the post you would have seen that
2 miner doesn't get good pay at all compared to other jobs if you compared level 50 miner to digger farmer etc it gets knocked out of the park
3 with your point on repair gems and mending, that also means you disagree with/shovel? why isn't that "to op"?

I did read your post, understand I'm only trying to give my own feedback/opinion.
You said "This could be unlocked at level 50 miner like Digger and could replace /nv" which made it sound as if you were trying to replace /nv which might have been my fault. Even then I went on to say that in the case if you meant to add it to the level 50 perk pool, then it would overload the miner job. From that my point still stand that taking away /nv instead would not be a great idea as we do occasionally get players that are still new to MC. Doing some testing as a level 50 digger and miner (with eff 6+ tools) I found that pay is similar. Not to mention that you can sell any ores and combine the job with blacksmith (making it really efficient at making money). I also did not say I think /shovel is "op" or that I disagree with the /shovel feature. I simply said that it's what makes digger unique. Fixing shovels is not op.

Miner legit has the best starting pay in the game, plus selling the ores. it's one of the most useful and easiest to get started on (for new players) repairing your picaxe is part of what makes it challenging. in the psat week I and another player have both broke high end pic axes because of carelessness. it's a challenge to overcome, and it should not be eliminated. just because it's vanilla minecraft does not make it bad. some of the original game is fun, and keeps things challenging.

thanks.

SirSalad

1 your point on gamma is true. I specifically said to put it at level 50, and only if to many perks are a problem to remove it if you were to read the post you would have seen that
2 miner doesn't get good pay at all compared to other jobs if you compared level 50 miner to digger farmer etc it gets knocked out of the park
3 with your point on repair gems and mending, that also means you disagree with/shovel? why isn't that "to op"?
Like MewoZugelj said, "Miner legit has the best starting pay in the game, plus selling the ores." It has the best starting pay from a player and server perspective on BOTH noob-end to end-game status.

This desmos link contains a backing to my above statement (jobs are balanced so it only shows exp):
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/ay2osqwzue

I agree with this. If I recall correctly, digger's /shovel also has a cool down to where it's not "too op".

Like MewoZugelj said, "Miner legit has the best starting pay in the game, plus selling the ores." It has the best starting pay from a player and server perspective on BOTH noob-end to end-game status.

This desmos link contains a backing to my above statement (jobs are balanced so it only shows exp):
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/ay2osqwzue

I agree with this. If I recall correctly, digger's /shovel also has a cool down to where it's not "too op".
I'm only gonna respond to the last part /shovel has 0 cooldown

Status
Not open for further replies.