Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Patch Notes - February 1, 2019

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member

Gameplay:
  • Removed some inappropriate heads from the Head Merchant
  • Removed the Welcome new player message
  • Removed login/quit message for peasants
  • You are no longer able to edit Manticore tools inside an anvil
  • Manticores are no longer able to be leveled up during; Superbreaker, Treefeller and Giga Drill Breaker
  • Removed the limit on party crates
  • All users will now be able to use /townyban mybans
  • After tomorrows daily restart a new resource world will be in place
  • Fixed some styling issues
  • Unread / read posts will now be a lot more visible and easy to spot.

At least my bug report about "/townyban mybans" got through.

Solid update maybe when the peasent ranks up to the next rank (explorer i believe)
they get a Welcome the wild explorer {name} to AzertuMC <o/

Desu

Known Member
One month into this year and things are looking great!

Can we also have some Admins going into Suggestions that haven't been settled on and tell whether it is a possibility for the thing that we suggested to be added. I have one that we should re think job level perks and no admin has commented on it yet. I just want to receive some feedback from the staff team, and I am sure that other suggestions would also like some feedback.

Desu

Known Member

Can we also have some Admins going into Suggestions that haven't been settled on and tell whether it is a possibility for the thing that we suggested to be added. I have one that we should re think job level perks and no admin has commented on it yet. I just want to receive some feedback from the staff team, and I am sure that other suggestions would also like some feedback.
And Ik that Paw commented on it but she just said to make suggestions. I want someone to say what they think about the perks that we have suggested.

Last edited:

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
Thank you again for these monthly logs! It's nice to be able to see what changes have been made!

First month of the year , looks great for the server.

First month of the year , looks great for the server.

its the 2nd month
january is first

Volk

Staff member
February has not been completed yet, they were referring to the completion of the first month of January not the start. :)