Official Market Area?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SirKillian, Apr 27, 2018.

?

What are your opinions on a public market area?

Poll closed May 4, 2018.
  1. I would like a public market area.

25 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. I prefer not to have a public market and keep making shops inside towns.

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. I don't really care.

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. SirKillian

SirKillian Staff Member Admin

Ratings:
    +83
    IGN:
    SirKillian
    Hey,

Over the past couple of weeks we, the staff team, noticed that we quite often get the suggestion about an official market area. What this means is that an area will be assigned to function as a player market. Players will be able to rent shops inside the area and make their own shop that will be easily accessible by all players. Therefore I decided to make a poll to see what you guys really prefer and are looking for. Please note that even when a public market is made, players will still be able to make their own shop in their town.

Please vote on the poll above and we will then make a decision on whether we will implement a market area or not. Please vote from your own personal opinion and be as honest as possible. This poll will be open for 7 days. After this a final decision will be made.

Thanks for your time.
    - Killian

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rachella

Rachella New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    IGN:
    Rachella
    I strongly would love one and then I can have my town back to private ^^ I only created this Trade Center for the reason we had no Market :) Welcome to take the shops from me for free ^^

• Like Like x 3
  3. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Member

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN:
    Bunnyelizabeth
    I think we should have a public Market place, because it is difficult for players to organize one town shop that sells a wide variety of things. Trust me, I tried. It was fun while it lasted but it was quite difficult to maintain /t spawn shop

• Like Like x 1
  4. BlackBriarMead

BlackBriarMead Member

Ratings:
    +11
    IGN:
    BlackBriarMead
    thanks for taking the initiative and making a post so I don't have to - I've been a strong supporter of the opening of a public market since day one

• Like Like x 1
  5. SuperBionicGecko

SuperBionicGecko New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    IGN:
    SuperBionicGecko
    I think that having a market would be a good idea for people like me, I'm in a town (And I'm not the mayor) but I want to make my own shop, however, the town is not public. So I think this gives me a chance to try to make a good shop.

• Like Like x 2