Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected New Relic Item suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NakiCam

Known Member
So, You've heard of the relic crystal, Right? Well, Introducing the "Relic Gemstone"! Works similarly to our normal relic crystals, but has a higher chance for a "High quality" Relic! You want Ice pickaxes? You got it! You want Kayran Chestpieces? You got it! You want Manticore Dualblades? You got em!
The Relic Gemstone would cost 5 relic crystals and 4 relic cores to craft! This will increase the usefulness of our beloved relic cores, And potentially increase their value.
It'd have a relatively high chance to grant you an "Insta" Tool, Or high unbreaking/sharpness weapons/gear, and a smaller chance of granting you each respective manticore tool. I personally think that this addition could help to rebalance the value of Relic cores, Crystals and even manticore tools (Cause lets face it, They're kinda overpriced)
All in favour, Spam "Ai" in global chat! (jkjk don't. Just do it in the thread comments)

Last edited:
This is interesting, but in my opinion, i kind of think this is too much or maybe not worth it(?). But let's see, its an interesting idea tho.

p.s : just giving my opinion.

I personally disaprove of this. The gamble is what makes it fun and exciting to get a Relic Core/ Relic Crystal.

Zachee

Known Member
I agree with Ice's response, also I don't really get the whole thing about Manticores being "too expensive" when they're the best relic there is.

NakiCam

Known Member
I personally disaprove of this. The gamble is what makes it fun and exciting to get a Relic Core/ Relic Crystal.
Yes, the idea is that you have a chance to get absolute crap, But a better chance to get a manti, And it's costing you 9x what you initially would have to use. The chance of getting a manti or other high tier tools isn't massively increased, So in theory it wouldn't be beneficial in terms of cost, In most cases, But I understand your disapproval

05MarKo

Known Member
I personally like the idea but I think is too much. Yes I like the idea... but how Ice said I also like the gambling

I like this idea! i also think some version on the other end of this scale could be cool too. like using 9 relic frags to draw from a pool of those weaker "dud" items like gwalhir boots. A cheap gamble for cheap gear

Status
Not open for further replies.