Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably add a new job named Sales Person due to people making chest shops in their own towns. Every time a item has been bought from the player they get 1$ each time they level up it goes up by ↑ by 1$. The exp should be 100 exp from each player buying from you. if they use 1 person to buy and resell items in their shops to gain exp/money the player who is buying and reselling at the same shop will get warned or banned. Items that are sold at $1-$100 don't count, i know people would be selling items that low a price to get exp, that would be stopping them from doing so. skills are up to you guys but ill make something up.
Level 25 = /show no cooldown (evolution of S-spam xD)
Level 50 = free heads /hbd
Level 50 =/jump Leap x 3
Level 75 = idk.
I know a lot of people will be trying this out and probably be happy with it Darktypo= >:)

You should probably add a new job named Sales Person due to people making chest shops in their own towns. Every time a item has been bought from the player they get 1$ each time they level up it goes up by ↑ by 1$. The exp should be 100 exp from each player buying from you. if they use 1 person to buy and resell items in their shops to gain exp/money the player who is buying and reselling at the same shop will get warned or banned. Items that are sold at $1-$100 don't count, i know people would be selling items that low a price to get exp, that would be stopping them from doing so. skills are up to you guys but ill make something up.
Level 25 = /show no cooldown (evolution of S-spam xD)
Level 50 = free heads /hbd
Level 50 =/jump Leap x 3
Level 75 = idk.
I know a lot of people will be trying this out and probably be happy with it Darktypo= >:)
I'm sorry but I do not see this as a working Job in combination with our current Jobs. Moreover, ChestShops are one of the ways in which money flows in the economy. To make a Job based around that concept isn't needed nor would it be functional for this Server. And for the "buying and reselling", that would just be another thing for Staff to keep a watch on, which wouldn't be needed. Frankly, reselling keeps the money flowing in an economy, like the saying, "Buy low, sell high". For /show to have no cooldown is not a good idea either, it's just another way for people to spam chat, which is something we don't want on the Server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.