Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Should the Cobbler be added?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuck yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I hate shoes

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
"Is this guy really suggesting that the server should add a job where all you do is craft shoes?"
That's you. And you're damn right I am suggesting it and here is why it should.
There is 4 types of craftable boots; Leather, Iron, Gold, Diamond.
Sure there is already a job that gives you money for crafting 3 of those types of boots but do you see a job
that gives you money for crafting LEATHER boots? I don't fucking think so and that is wrong.
This is where the Cobbler comes in. It would pair well with Herdsman because what are you going
to do with all that leather you mercy killed hundreds of brain-dead cows for? Turn them into sneakers for
all of those high school boys that make fun of you when you drive by in your ex-wife's minivan to
pick up your kids for the weekend. Do you care?
No because you're a fucking cobbler that's why.
But why stop at Leather? Become a Miner AND a badass Cobbler and you are no longer that lame
guy who shares his ex-wife's minivan, custody of the kids, and makes sneakers. No. You are now making
ARMORED SHOES. Have you ever seen Supreme make a whole ass DIAMOND shoe? No you have not and now you're
not only making money finding those beautiful supplies to make the shoe, you are now driving that cheating whore's
mean lady's piece of shit minivan to the Ferrari dealership and calling her to tell her she can use the kids as
stilts to walk 20 miles to pick it up herself. You don't need anyone. It is now just you, your 30 chest rooms of
boots, and a bank account fatter than hamster cheeks.
This has been my TED talk. Papa Grog out.​

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Interesting presentation of your suggestion. However a job that would only add the crafting of leather boots (only boots) to the job market since "there is already a job that gives you money for crafting 3 of those types of boots", I don't think it would be beneficial to add a job only for that purpose.

Interesting presentation of your suggestion. However a job that would only add the crafting of leather boots (only boots) to the job market since "there is already a job that gives you money for crafting 3 of those types of boots", I don't think it would be beneficial to add a job only for that purpose.
issa joke