Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodbye to all the people I've grown to know over the months I played. I'll miss every one of you, Including surprisingly enough, Edrick. You are all great people. I will be on here and there to check up on E and see how the New mayor I assigned is holding up XD. Aswell Ill also lurk on the forums from time to time seeing how things are going. but wish you all the best of luck.

Logging off,
Mitornimo

Goodbye to all the people I've grown to know over the months I played. I'll miss every one of you, Including surprisingly enough, Edrick. You are all great people. I will be on here and there to check up on E and see how the New mayor I assigned is holding up XD. Aswell Ill also lurk on the forums from time to time seeing how things are going. but wish you all the best of luck.

Logging off,
Mitornimo
See ya, cowboy

:-( I'm new so I didnt get a chance to get to know you, but you sound nice. I hope your next place is what you want. :)
Even though I'm new, I can see the pros and cons of this server. I've never found one that is 'perfect' for me... the only way for that to happen would be for me to start my own. LOL Which isnt happening since I have no computer skills. lol
So just like in real life, we make due with what we have and make our own happiness. Peace.

:-( I'm new so I didnt get a chance to get to know you, but you sound nice. I hope your next place is what you want. :)
Even though I'm new, I can see the pros and cons of this server. I've never found one that is 'perfect' for me... the only way for that to happen would be for me to start my own. LOL Which isnt happening since I have no computer skills. lol
So just like in real life, we make due with what we have and make our own happiness. Peace.
But even so no one or server or ANYTHING is perfect

It is Terrible now I think it will die in like 2 weeks. The mob grinder is more and i even took some of the left over loot that Was left in the destroyed mess

I had placed some spawners aswell but you took them all luckily @KillaSnow Is a lovely generous person <3
not many, I was too busy to go back and look, but I had a bunch of cave spider spawners (if im correct there was 12) and then the rest was blaze. SO in honesty there wasnt a place to put cave spider spawners inside the mob grinder that would of been in the places I had set up.

not many, I was too busy to go back and look, but I had a bunch of cave spider spawners (if im correct there was 12) and then the rest was blaze. SO in honesty there wasnt a place to put cave spider spawners inside the mob grinder that would of been in the places I had set up.
there was anyway i have no intention to need to talk to you
After all you constantly annoy me ingame and discord. I dont need you doing it on forums aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.