Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
So slowly and steadily I've been getting my farm built. It started wit a 4 chunk square to bedrock that slowly grew to a farm. Still lots of work but I'd love to post updates here and current to-do lists :D(Im bored and this is general).

1546747211273.png
Thats the top layer. It is currently 16 layers deep and Im working on getting it to 9 chunks.
1546747352851.png
Those are the bottom ones. They're all the same with a mixture of Potatos(most), Wheat(Seocnd Most), and Beets(2 Layers). I have currently employed a lot of people to help people just starting out get a fair amount of money for jobs(Mining out chunks, Placing dirt, etc) as well as done a lot of it myself.
Still a lot to do and if you ever want to help and I am on just message me :D

Im currently offering Embassy plots around the farm for Cooks if they want furnaces there. Will only be for limited time but is good if you want to farm and cook at the same time. If you want an embassy plot just message me. I'll probably ask if you can help with a small section of the farm.

Current Payment to Others: Around 700K- 1Mil

To-Do List:
1. Finish Glowstone and Replace all dirt between glowstone with stone slabs
2. Till the rest of the Dirt
3. Plant Crops(Possibly reorganize crops)
4. Make sure all levels have the same crops.
5. Dig out the perimeter of the farm
6. Replace perimeter with stone slabs.
7. Make sure any inconsistencies are fixed
8. Expand Farm or Start a new 3x3 chunk one somewhere else.

Update: Finished #1. Huge thanks to Shapelesscross2 for helping put in the stone slabs. Was a lot of work and took a lot of time. Well worth it. My bottom layer is a little wonky though I realized. All the glowstone is going different directions :L.

To-Do List:
1. Finish Glowstone and Replace all dirt between glowstone with stone slabs
2. Till the rest of the Dirt
3. Plant Crops(Possibly reorganize crops)
4. Make sure all levels have the same crops.
5. Dig out the perimeter of the farm
6. Replace perimeter with stone slabs.
7. Make sure any inconsistencies are fixed
8. Expand Farm or Start a new 3x3 chunk one somewhere else.