Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
I'd like to see more power weekend. It would help the newer players get established faster and would help those who are going for Emperor reach it faster. You could do them once a month or like everyother weekend.

EnglishBlonde

Staff member
The whole point of Emperor is that its not suppose to be easily attained. What do you mean by 'power weekends'? Like can you give some examples bc I could be getting the completely wrong end of the stick.

But, the whole point of mcmmo and jobs is the fact that you have to grind to earn money and progress. Once you regularly start making it easier it takes away the need for that effort. The /fly weekend was good because it was a one off, no one really expected it and it was strictly for 2 days. Once you have regular events (this is not incl the seasonal events) it becomes superficial, like oh I don't need to try that hard to progress bc in a couple weeks there will be a power weekend and I can just do it all then.

The whole point of Emperor is that its not suppose to be easily attained. What do you mean by 'power weekends'? Like can you give some examples bc I could be getting the completely wrong end of the stick.

But, the whole point of mcmmo and jobs is the fact that you have to grind to earn money and progress. Once you regularly start making it easier it takes away the need for that effort. The /fly weekend was good because it was a one off, no one really expected it and it was strictly for 2 days. Once you have regular events (this is not incl the seasonal events) it becomes superficial, like oh I don't need to try that hard to progress bc in a couple weeks there will be a power weekend and I can just do it all then.
what i mean by a power weekend is 2x $ and 2x xp. and it doesnt need to every month just have them somewhat often.

Quartet

Helper
Staff member
I'm going to have to agree with what EnglishBlonde says. I think this is a good idea and would be a lot of fun to experience, however, the point of the Emperor/ress rank is for it to be a true challenge. Still a good idea though!