Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Market Spreadsheet

TO BEGIN:
I do know there is a spreadsheet with some information already on it. However, it seems outdated and seems it has way too much than what I need. So I'm asking for your help. Below is a link to my spreadsheet of items in the market. Despite all items not being on there, I focused the items on popular sales and higher-end sales.

SO:
Please, take a look at the spreadsheet and either comment on this post or send me a message in-game or on discord about information you have. If you see an item with a questionable price, please contact me still as some prices will alter!

The information I'm looking for is minimums, maximums, and the usual sell price (equilibrium) of items. I'm still somewhat learning the market on the server, and I'm near clueless in the Runestone market.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please comment below. I intend on updating this as much as possible to keep it as up to date as I am able. I would like to keep this public so you and any new members can use it so they don't make a mistake by extremely low-balling an item, a Relic Core for 50k for example.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1teVzuuxnq50bud8Tx7uK4BTkSF0nk858TkSfvXFq8JM/edit?usp=sharing

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Runestone market is very situational. It is almost more dependent on the Success/Destroy Rates than the rune itself.
Most runes are around $100k at 100/0 apart from super rare ones, most runes are around 10k at any bad rolls (success<50, destroy >25).

Overload3 can be $200k at 100/0
Cat Eyes, Mermaid, Springs3, and Ninja are almost always like 20k min from my experience (rolls don't matter at min)

Shulker box 60k min 100k max (Usual 75k)
Grand Scrambler 500 min 3k max (usual 1k)

Smooth stone $1 per 2 (min) $1 each (max) (Usual is max)
Cobble stone $1 per 4 (min) $1 per 2 (max) (Usual is max)
Coal block $1500/64 min $2500/64 max (Usual 2k/64)

Vanilla Spawners:
2.5k min / 7k max (Usual 4k)

These are all situational from my time with this server. If someone has suggestions to these, I will gladly accept. I barter so I pay on the low side most of the time.

Runestone market is very situational. It is almost more dependent on the Success/Destroy Rates than the rune itself.
Most runes are around $100k at 100/0 apart from super rare ones, most runes are around 10k at any bad rolls (success<50, destroy >25).

Overload3 can be $200k at 100/0
Cat Eyes, Mermaid, Springs3, and Ninja are almost always like 20k min from my experience (rolls don't matter at min)

Shulker box 60k min 100k max (Usual 75k)
Grand Scrambler 500 min 3k max (usual 1k)

Smooth stone $1 per 2 (min) $1 each (max) (Usual is max)
Cobble stone $1 per 4 (min) $1 per 2 (max) (Usual is max)
Coal block $1500/64 min $2500/64 max (Usual 2k/64)

Vanilla Spawners:
2.5k min / 7k max (Usual 4k)

These are all situational from my time with this server. If someone has suggestions to these, I will gladly accept. I barter so I pay on the low side most of the time.

Thanks!! I'll add this in and alter in case of future changes!