Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Lvl 75 Hellworker and Blacksmith

So Hellworker and Blacksmith get Keep EXP on death at 75.
I find it had to believe that anyone who manage to get that far isn't atleast Earl.
This means they got Keep EXP on death at the Lord/lady rank, making the Hellworker and Blacksmith perk redundant.

Here is a couple of other ideas.
(I don't know if one can even implement these in the code.)

Hellworker:
King of the pigman: Do aggro other pigman when attacking one.
Lava? : Being able to move through lava at full speed (Depth strider for lava)

Blacksmith:
Caretaker: Your tools don't lose durability.
Master Craftsman: You can overrepair item to 120% durability i.e. pickaxe 1873/1561

An extra suggestion to add on your article:
The lvl 50 lumberjack perk, get more apples from leaves, doesn't make much sense to me. It, 1 is useless since people just get food from cooks, and 2 lumberjacks don't often get rid of leaves.
My suggestion instead of that would be that all leaves which were on the tree which you just harvested disappear and drop whatever they were supposed to drop. A weakness of this is that all leaves touching the leaves on the tree disappear, and that could cause a chain reaction of bad, but it is useful instead of an extra chance to get apples from leaves.

Last edited:

Nate6024

Known Member
The lvl 50 lumberjack perk, get more apples from leaves, doesn't make much sense to me. It, 1 is useless since people just get food from cooks, and 2 lumberjacks don't often get rid of leaves.
My suggestion instead of that would be that all leaves which were on the tree which you just harvested disappear and drop whatever they were supposed to drop. A weakness of this is that all leaves touching the leaves on the tree disappear, and that could cause a chain reaction of bad, but it is useful instead of an extra chance to get apples from leaves.

(I don't know if this is realistic; someone can put this in the game, but I can hope.)

“More apples from leaves” apply to every leaves block, not just oak/dark oak. So you can get apples from every type of tree which is very useful. Also this mechanic works with tree feller.

Also you wouldn’t sell the apples to ppl for food, you would sell them to cooks for a decent amount of money so that they can craft golden apples.

So Hellworker and Blacksmith get Keep EXP on death at 75.
I find it had to believe that anyone who manage to get that far isn't atleast Earl.
This means they got Keep EXP on death at the Lord/lady rank, making the Hellworker and Blacksmith perk redundant.

Here is a couple of other ideas.
(I don't know if one can even implement these in the code.)

Hellworker:
King of the pigman: Do aggro other pigman when attacking one.
Lava? : Being able to move through lava at full speed (Depth strider for lava)

Blacksmith:
Caretaker: Your tools don't lose durability.
Master Craftsman: You can overrepair item to 120% durability i.e. pickaxe 1873/1561

I do however really like both of these ideas and hope they get added.

uh more apples is actually way more useful than the perk you suggested