Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this would be a super fun idea, my only suggestion to this would be add a limit of how many tickets a single player can buy that way the percentages are not largely in favor of the richest player online at the time of the lottery.

I think this would be a super fun idea, my only suggestion to this would be add a limit of how many tickets a single player can buy that way the percentages are not largely in favor of the richest player online at the time of the lottery.
The old server I used to moderate had the same plugin, and we could buy a max of 150 lottery tickets at $200 each. On very rare occasions, players who only bought one or two tickets won, and it was pretty fun to see that in the chat.

No more gambling please I lose enough money, Tbh rn on the server we do have gambling in the form of Relic Cores and honestly I wouldnt like seeing so many new players getting a lot of money from pure luck while players like me continue to grind I think the server should stay without a lottery as it would cause a lot of controversy with alot of the higher up players

I dont think this will make it to the game because it kinda goes with gambling and the server already said no to the gambling topic so this will not fly.

I dont think this will make it to the game because it kinda goes with gambling and the server already said no to the gambling topic so this will not fly.
That's weird, considering Bronze/Silver/Gold crates are technically gambling, and yet they still exist on the server and can be bought with irl money.

I agree with the lottery thing but just from past experience it is very unlikely.

Buying crates can be considered gambling, there is a town that actually is slots, which again is gambling. If you're losing money to "gambling" then you should just not gamble? Depending on how much tickets cost and a limit cap, a person buying one or two tickets would have less then 1/1000 chance to win, so new players won't get a lottery win, but if they do it would be pretty awesome to get that sliver of a chance

No more gambling please I lose enough money, Tbh rn on the server we do have gambling in the form of Relic Cores and honestly I wouldnt like seeing so many new players getting a lot of money from pure luck while players like me continue to grind I think the server should stay without a lottery as it would cause a lot of controversy with alot of the higher up players
You don't have to participate in it though, it's just there for people who want to participate / don't mind the chance of losing money. And of course, the plugin is modifiable in a way that the amount of tickets you can buy can be limited to just one if you really want it to be that simple.

I feel as if you're making this suggestion sound a lot worse than it actually could be.

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
This have come up as suggestion before and as of right now, we wont be adding this suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.