Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Lealithara's Art Thread ♡

Hey everyone! You probably don't know me as I'm quite new to the server, so I figured a good way for you to get to know me would be through my art.

My name is Megan, and I've been drawing since I could hold a pencil, so.. about 20 years. I use all kinds of media, from traditional to digital, and I draw all kinds of things. But my favorite is digital, so that’s what I’m gonna post. :p I draw on huge canvases, so the files are too big to post here. Here’s a link instead.

let me know what you guys think!

Hai Megan, its good to know u in this server and this art looks amazing, i can see u got some skills here. And good luck on the server, and if you ever need help in this server. Dont be shy to ask!

xP9nda

Known Member
wow! these are really good! i love the first 2 :)

also, welcome to azertu! don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you need help :)
have fun!

Wonderful Art! There is a really friendly community of Artists on this server and I am eager to see what new creations you bring to the server. Welcome to Azertu!

Wow, this is really cool. Not gonna lie, would make a great scene in a town (random, I know).
Did you make your profile picture?