Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Khanii's delivery service - [FOR COOKS]

khaniivore

Known Member
Hi all! Recently, I've been getting more and more requests for large bulk orders of Haybales and Potatoes delivered to you, with my largest current order being 480 dubs of potatoes! I wanted to take this opportunity to start up a little business, in order to help out more cooks who may not have the time to go out and get the resources themselves. So, I'm opening up this service! Please read below for more information!

----------------------------------------------

CURRENT RATES VIA ECONOMY:
》Potatoes p/ dub = $11,000 / $11k
》Haybales p/ dub = $90,000 / $90k

NOTE: Dub rates can quickly fluctuate, and my prices will reflect those changes. However, if we have already agreed on a price before said changes, you will not be charged extra or less after the changes. I also will not accept orders for things other than Potatoes or Hay (e.g. Sugarcane, Cocoa Beans, etc), and I will not take an order over 500 dubs.

Ordering from me requires:
  • A place I can /sethome in to deposit your Haybales or Potatoes
  • The correct amount of chests, no less than, no more than, agreed amount (these must be unlocked for me at all times!)
  • The correct /bal at the time of ordering, unless you are certain you can reach the payment before I fill your chests

By ordering from me you agree that:
  • You hold full responsibility to pay the full amount after I fill all of your chests
    • Failure to do so will result in contacting staff for scamming, which may result in a warn or ban
  • I can take screenshots of chats either in-game or through Discord to avoid scamming or deception
If you prefer, you can pay in advance! However this does not move you up the queue list.

If I am not online whilst you're trying to pay for services, at /t spawn Ionia there will be a chest shop with a sign above displaying your name on it. The amount you owe me will be on the chest, and you can pay me like that. I will send you /mail to make sure you're aware of this. There will only be one chest shop at any given time, meaning that other players who owe me cannot pay less for their order if their total is less than yours.

TO SEE YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINKhttps://docs.google.com/document/d/19iUZ7lyG2SL_P9z6J8gi-uwcdrT56F-j6r1SaoAP5x8/edit?usp=sharing
TO ORDER, PLEASE DM THROUGH DISCORD OR MESSAGE ME IN-GAME 》 khaniivore#0666 - /pm Khaniivore

Last edited:

Amanda

Helper
Staff member
This is like Azertu's version of Postmates lol. I love it!

xP9nda

Known Member
I really like this idea! I will probably order from you at some point :)