Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
i spent a good 20 minutes looking through the forums anything to do with jobs to see if this is already suggested and i didnt really see anything. i was thinking maybe once someone hits job level 75 or something, you can leave that job, join back whenever you want and still have the 75 levels? i feel as though this would give players more to do, they could work to leveling all their jobs to max level like i wanted to do?

we had a huge discussion over this on the server last night, and a lot of players thought it would be a cool idea. it wouldnt be very op because grinding a lot of the jobs to 75 is extremely hard. could always have a level 100 perk on every job with the perk being you keep job xp upon leaving. several people agreed with me that this would be a really good idea giving people more to do. you dont keep your levels if you havnt reached said level, you will still lose the levels, the perk only starts once you reach a certain level.

The fact that you have to choose from a couple of jobs makes each player have their own niche.
Personally, I like this mechanic as it creates more variety with what people are buying/selling in the economy.
Nice idea, but I don't think it would work in the long term. :(

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
The fact that you have to choose from a couple of jobs makes each player have their own niche.
Personally, I like this mechanic as it creates more variety with what people are buying/selling in the economy.
Nice idea, but I don't think it would work in the long term. :(
I will agree here with @Customised . Being able to have a choice in jobs really helps the market. What's the point in having 3 jobs, then say (If you aren't a farmer currently), I can just leave 75 lumberjack, go farm, then leave that again and go back. It makes players choose what job to have and what job not to have. It allows the market to be a bit more free-flowing and for certain items to be in demand more rather than others.

This might kill the economy.

In game role play:
Farmer: Let me sell my potatoes to a cook.
Cook: I need Potatoes. (new player)
Farmer: Oh wait i will just switch to cook.
Cook: No I need them to level up.
Farmer: too bad I can get more money off of them. (switched to cook. cooks potatoes the switched back to farmer.)
Cook: I am stuff at level 5 (rip).
Miner, Builder, hunter, ect: Poor cook. Now that we can do everything shops are not needed so its harder on newbies.
All Newbies: Sob, Sob I need to find a new server so i can have fun.

Last edited: