Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Saturday, November 24th, 2018
3PM EST

You're invited!
You are invited to a player hosted event in which we will play a round of Kahoot! The whole game will not be more than 40 minutes

I will be streaming the kahoot via youtube, and you can follow along with your PC or Mobile Device. This will be a mystery kahoot, so it's all fair game and nothing to study for, however, it will be things that are commonly known throughout the server.

Please message me on discord (SirSalda#3790) or reply on the forums if you are interested in playing, we require at least 15 people to get started (the more the better). I wish you the best of luck and wish to see you there.

Prizes
First Place - 100k
Second Place - 50k
Third Place - 25k

This sounds like sooo much fun! I will try my best to attend! I am not completely sure though if I can attend. I will be at my dads and things there are hectic. Good luck to all of the attendees!

Saturday, November 24th, 2018
3PM EST

You're invited!
You are invited to a player hosted event in which we will play a round of Kahoot! The whole game will not be more than 40 minutes

I will be streaming the kahoot via youtube, and you can follow along with your PC or Mobile Device. This will be a mystery kahoot, so it's all fair game and nothing to study for, however, it will be things that are commonly known throughout the server.

Please message me on discord (SirSalda#3790) or reply on the forums if you are interested in playing, we require at least 15 people to get started (the more the better). I wish you the best of luck and wish to see you there.

Prizes
First Place - 100k
Second Place - 50k
Third Place - 25k
EDIT
Saturday, December 1st, 2018
4PM EST

Unfortunately, this is being postponed due to a lack of people. I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Hi so, a total of less than 5 people are participating including me. If you could invite your friends would be nice. kthanks

Volk

Helper
Staff member
I'll attend! IGN: Volk_

PS: Shared in Azertu Discord #off-topic