Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Feel like this was good ranking?

• No

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS MY RANKING, IF YOU LIKE IT IS FINE, SO DON'T GET BUTT HURT.

This goes from 11 to the worst to number 1 the best

11: Digger: The reason that this is the WORST Ability is because of level 50. "Repair any shovel for free" this to me feels like a waste, if you have an op shovel and you never need to repair it is pretty useless, and it is only for shovels.

10: Blacksmith: Yes, this job is pretty nice when you mass produce tools for people to buy, but the ability "Disenchant" is pretty bad, for example, why would you ever want to get rid of an enchant, if you get rid of the enchant it is gone forever, you don't get anything back from it but some exp.

9: Hell worker: Yes, this job is helpful at times for building nice looking bases, but the ability to spawn piggy banks is pretty bad, the piggy banks are almost the same price as nether rack.

8: Anything with "Keep exp on death" for example, Lord/Lady does the same thing, it is also a 75 level to get that and if you rank up tons you will already have keep exp on death.

I just realized I did half of the jobs, Post in the comments for the rest! I got bored of making this, it is up to you now!

SirSalad

I think it's cool to see the opinion of other players when it comes to ranking certain achievements, but the one thing I can say is that Job Perks are hard. It's hard to create Job perks that are unique, not overpowered, and nor underwhelming. I would like to invite you to our Suggestions page if you do have a suggestion or revision to perks!

I think it's cool to see the opinion of other players when it comes to ranking certain achievements, but the one thing I can say is that Job Perks are hard. It's hard to create Job perks that are unique, not overpowered, and nor underwhelming. I would like to invite you to our Suggestions page if you do have a suggestion or revision to perks!
Alright cool