Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should be limited on how many items frames we can have within a certain area.. specifically the marketplace.. I'm usually fine, but the majority of people don't have a beefy computer that allows them to move lag free due to item frames

This would def be Great to implement, but instead of making it per area, make it per person, each person lets say could have X items frames associated to there name (kinda like how the furnace is for jobs)

don't item frames unload after a certain radius? that should limit the number of item frames you see at once. If not, then deal with the lag for the few moments you're in the market lol. The increased ease of use of shops through the application of item frames is worth it if it causes a bit of lag.

don't item frames unload after a certain radius? that should limit the number of item frames you see at once. If not, then deal with the lag for the few moments you're in the market lol. The increased ease of use of shops through the application of item frames is worth it if it causes a bit of lag.
The Item frames do Unload after a certain radius, but there is so many in such a small area as everyone makes there shop with item frames to show what they are buying and selling that it becomes too much

I suggest trying to get people to use the heads. They cost like 250 and basically every block is used. ./t spawn z does it very nicely. But I think just a rule in the marketplace would work just fine. Like max 10 itemframes per shop.

SirSalad

Grandmaster Contributor
Bump:

SirKillian has recently brought up similar ideas in the server Discord.

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
After doing some research on Item Frames... It turns out that, while Item Frames do tick quite often, it's not that demanding on the server. In regards of players with "bad" computers, we have lowered the render distance for item frames in areas like the market to help you getting better frames. There isn't really anything else we can do to make your frames better in high populated areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.