Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
I've noticed and heard multiple players agree that Builder is by far one of the worst jobs to move into in terms of money and exp. I find perks to be a very decent way to improve that because players will be more tempted to join a job for the perks rather than the money because they can always fill their other job with a money job. With that said, I believe adding the elevator system to Builder rank at level 50 along with the 10x set home would be a very big milestone to hit for those who strive to be builders. I personally am not a Builder myself but I strongly dislike seeing a job get as much crap as it does. If anything is wrong with my suggestion, let me know Thanks! -Rakan

Personally, I quite like the builder job, paired with miner or lumberjack you can make a decent amount of money. But, I really haven't explored any of the other jobs so it maybe pretty bad, but I believe it's decent money.

I also Like the idea of allowing a Lv 50 Builder to create elevators. I've seen it down with interactive sign posts, as well as with a certain block that you crouch or jump on to go up or down. I've actually wanted elevators in this server for a while now. I have 6 Sethomes in my Main House which i could condense into 1 or 2 if i had elevators :p

Personally, I quite like the builder job, paired with miner or lumberjack you can make a decent amount of money. But, I really haven't explored any of the other jobs so it maybe pretty bad, but I believe it's decent money.
I agree completely the job is a great job but it pays a lot less for more work than other jobs. and none of the perks are unique, if you look at builder you can get every perk from it through other jobs, if we had elevators it would just give Builder a unique perk to get specifically for Builders

Yeah, I agree with you. Every one of it's perks you can get from different jobs nothing for it is unique really. So yeah elevators or some exclusive perk for builders would be good.

PawlerBear

We have been looking in to adding elevator to the server but havent found a suitable one. If it will be added as a perk when/if we do, i cant say