Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

If you consider adding more jobs in the future.

Will you guys ever consider adding more jobs that involve more specific things, such as enchanter. getting money for enchanting items/books, as well as using a anvil? The reason why im asking is it would be cool if my /t spawn E can have a proper wizard of the enchant world! XD. such as leveling up in different jobs gets you one thing or the other, I would think that enchanter gives you different effects (such as speed, jump, fire resistance, Double EXP etc) based on your level......... and maybe at max level /fly as another rout to possibly get /fly instead of just ranks.... as well maybe make it so XP gain is extremely low, but pay is good, so it deters random people who wanted it to just get /fly and gets people who will farm it for 4 months to get that /fly....... this is just a idea I had for if you guys ever consider adding more jobs......

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
I like the idea, but I doubt all those buffs would be put into a single job, deeming it was to OP. However, to add on your idea, it'd be neat to have some new jobs that could be categorized in a different way than the main jobs: Side Jobs. The pay/exp could be less to make you not rely on the side job, but would give you the ability to more actively do more activities, i.e. enchanting, fishing, alchemy, etc. With this, however, we would have to expect it to be very hard to get money that is, and probably just as hard or maybe harder to get exp. With the balance of current jobs at 250k and hour, this could be at (Assuming at level 75) around 50k an hour, making it substantially less and making it where the main job is how you get money but this job is more for hobby with only little pay.

That's just my take on it, the buffs you listed I doubt would take place, even more so within one job. But I can see Emperor being the only way to get /fly for a long time as the command is quite useful in many ways.

I like the idea, but I doubt all those buffs would be put into a single job, deeming it was to OP. However, to add on your idea, it'd be neat to have some new jobs that could be categorized in a different way than the main jobs: Side Jobs. The pay/exp could be less to make you not rely on the side job, but would give you the ability to more actively do more activities, i.e. enchanting, fishing, alchemy, etc. With this, however, we would have to expect it to be very hard to get money that is, and probably just as hard or maybe harder to get exp. With the balance of current jobs at 250k and hour, this could be at (Assuming at level 75) around 50k an hour, making it substantially less and making it where the main job is how you get money but this job is more for hobby with only little pay.

That's just my take on it, the buffs you listed I doubt would take place, even more so within one job. But I can see Emperor being the only way to get /fly for a long time as the command is quite useful in many ways.
In the idea of this, that was in the path I was thinking, a job that pays less and gives less XP towards the job.

With the different abilities being what I listed above, I do not think they would be OP as they would require a lot of grinding (for enchant example) by enchanting items, using anvils, etc, so it would take a extremely longer time to even see one of the buffs as it cant be auto or partly auto, compared to the buffs and possibilities from other jobs.

The reason why I was thinking /fly as the max level version of it as it is a versatile ability, and for someone who takes the time to get to the points for /fly spending long hours and months to get to that point is dedicated enough to have it.

Another Idea that I was also thinking is jobs Synergy, were depending on the combination of jobs you have, if you get both jobs to a certain level they give you a combined ability while you have both jobs at the set level+.