Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Rejected Idea for enchanter Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea I have for enchanter Job I posted it a while back with some unfair abilities that were way too strong. I wanted to reach that Idea in a new light.

How to get EXP:
Enchanting (obviously)
Different type of items (iron, gold, diamond) gives different EXP towards jobs.

combining enchanted Items:
(books with items, items with items)

And lastly By tinkering:
Depending on item tinkered, depends on EXP you get

(For all three, it doesn't matter what enchants are on the Items, as they will all get a set amount of EXP towards Job)

And now for the Level Abilities
Each job's abilities relate to the Job in question, and Enchanter shouldn't be any different.

At level 25: The ability to combine Recycled Bottles' O Enchanting, to make a bigger bottle of enchanting with more EXP in the bottle. (Combining bottles' O enchanting won't count towards money or Job EXP)

At level 50: Enchanting doesn't require XP for wood, stone, and Iron Gear. As well as for anvil it doesn't require it for the same materials
(EXP earned for the job is cut in halve as it would be free and faster to do without the need for XP

At level 75: (two abilities) The ability to enchant and combine Items without the need for XP (all materials) and second. The ability to choose the CE you get out of a dusty rune stone (will probs be a / command you need to do, that brings up an interface like tinker, but with the ability to choose between them) success and destroy chances are still random.

I was thinking to also suggest Arcane stuff from MCMMO, but I liked what I stated above. If I were to change it for Arcane MCMMO it would be this \/

At level 25: The ability to combine Recycled Bottles' O Enchanting, to make a bigger bottle of enchanting with more EXP in the bottle. (Combining bottles' O enchanting won't count towards money or Job EXP)

At level 50: 100% Arcane Salvage and forage

At level 75: (two abilities) First the ability to enchant and combine Items without the need for XP. Second The ability to choose the CE you get out of a dusty rune stone (will probs be a / command you need to do, that brings up an interface like tinker, but with the ability to choose between them) success and destroy chances are still random.

Pawler helped me with this one. ./Disenchant. Lvl 50 Enchanter plus Blacksmith makes infinite money for no exp. Very very op. Level 50 and 75 are super op compared to the other jobs. Cooks level 75 is never having to eat. Wowee.

In all seriousness this is really OP. The combination of /disenchant and the level 50 and 75 makes the possibility of infinite money.

Pawler helped me with this one. ./Disenchant. Lvl 50 Enchanter plus Blacksmith makes infinite money for no exp. Very very op. Level 50 and 75 are super op compared to the other jobs. Cooks level 75 is never having to eat. Wowee.

In all seriousness, this is really OP. The combination of /disenchant and the level 50 and 75 makes the possibility of infinite money.
That's the reason why I implemented the second level Idea. So its only level 75 that has the power of not EXP. even taking that off wouldn't be bad as there is still the ability to each

To add what you stated about the combo being too OP. People claim /disenchant is such a useless ability anyways (people that actually have BlackSmith), so maybe it would be time to change that out for something more useful for blacksmiths. and there's the only issue that you stated above solved.

Lastly, why do people find it reasonable to shit on peoples ideas? instead for once adding to the idea to make it so it isn't OP, instead of turning around and only stating why its bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.