Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want admin on the server because i really think i could bring somthing to the server aswell as i see the server going places so ya i also am very good at building too so i can help with that and thats abot all

-Malkin123

xP9nda

Known Member
You can apply here: https://azertumc.com/form/2/select

You would also want to include a lot more detail and information in your application too, and correct your grammar. :)
On top of this, you would also want to get more playtime and become familiar with the server and the way it works, I can see that you only joined today so keep that in mind.

( The Recruitment channel is for recruiting players to your town by the way. - I suggest reading through the forums and the sections thoroughly next time. )

Last edited:
i want admin on the server because i really think i could bring somthing to the server aswell as i see the server going places so ya i also am very good at building too so i can help with that and thats abot all

-Malkin123
You really think they are going to give you admin when they have no idea who you are? If they don't know how you act on the server as a player then they won't even look at you for helper. If you seriously intend on going for it then play on the server, get to know how everything works here, get to know the people, and get involved in the community. After that you "might" be able to get helper.

-Malkin123
You can apply here

-Malkin123
If you think you have those you can apply here! https://azertumc.com/form/2/select
As said, do NOT ask to see if your appliation is accepted, when you apply you will have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.