Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Not interesting in participating in the build competition but still want to contribute to the whole event?

Feel free to apply to become a Judge!

In the next couple of weeks we will select 3-5 people who will join our staff team to judge the build competition. All you have to do is leave a comment to this post and we will select 3-5 random people that will join us.

Please note that applying to become a judge will mean you will not be able to participate in the event.

I am also interested in becoming a judge. I have seen a lot of buildings and designs from many many players elsewhere, and am excited to see what Azertu’s best come up with.

i would like to help here aswel
ps (im a judge that can not be corrupted by anything and will resist all offers, im also known to be fair and helpfull so i would make a great judge :p )

Last edited:
I'd like to be a judge for the Competition. I may be bad at building, but I'm very critical when it comes to critiques.

Last edited:

Desu

I think that it would be fun to get involved in this event but I sadly don't have the time or skill to build so I would like to be a judge.

My name is Mr.JudgeJudy

rip booek:cry:

Desu

I think that it would be fun to get involved in this event but I sadly don't have the time or skill to build so I would like to be a judge.

My name is Mr.JudgeJudy

rip booek:cry:
also like the new Info prefix

I have 0 building skills, am horrible at judging and might not be available when you need. Because of all of this I would like to be a judge :D