Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Is my pfp a boy or a gril?

• Total voters
Heyo there, I'm Desu! You may know me as Panda though. I have been playing on AzertuMC for about 7 months now, not as much as others, Im talking to you Jelli and Daisy, but I feel like I am knowledgeable when it comes to the server. I am the Co-Mayor of the town, Revell with Mayor Volt, formally known as LowerdLifeStyle, we are working on a secret project though so come back SOON to check it out! And SirK, I put the poll just for you ;).

Is this a boy or a girl?
Panda.jpg

Last edited:
I will judge you if you pick girl...

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Desu :)
Welcome to the forums and glad to see you enjoying the server!
That is an adorable picture!

Hi Desu :)
Welcome to the forums and glad to see you enjoying the server!
That is an adorable picture!
I am thank you for saying that it was a boy, I really appreciate it :giggle:.

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Ohai der mister co-mayor guy. That's a guy, a feminine guy, but a guy. Maybe.

Oh yes, much secret our project. I've been collecting marbles for ages, just for our project.

Ohai der mister co-mayor guy. That's a guy, a feminine guy, but a guy. Maybe.

Oh yes, much secret our project. I've been collecting marbles for ages, just for our project.
Are you saying that I'm gay? Theres not a problem w/ it but I'm not lol:ROFLMAO:. And yes many secrets coming to town ;)....
also what do you mean by marbles:unsure:

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Are you saying that I'm gay? Theres not a problem w/ it but I'm not lol:ROFLMAO:. And yes many secrets coming to town ;)....
also what do you mean by marbles:unsure:
Nah, I'd never imply someone's sexuality. The cartoonist's style is more feminine, despite it being of a male character. I was just being a jokester about the marbles.

Nah, I'd never imply someone's sexuality. The cartoonist's style is more feminine, despite it being of a male character. I was just being a jokester about the marbles.
Oh right lol :LOL: