Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Hello everyone,

Name's PlanetLunar or Lunar, whatever you wish to call me. I play loads of towny games but while I was looking for the right towny server it took me a while to find a game with stable players online until I foundAzertuMC caught the name is unique and the visuals and textures on the banner were what really intriegued me to join in the first place. I am shy and timid but aren't we all are, once you meet me I'm a great and loyal friend. My hobbies are listening to kpop (my favourite group is BlackPink). BlackPink in ur areaaa! Anyways I am from Canada and I enjoy playing minecraft, I look forward to meeting you all. See you around!

Volk

Staff member
Welcome to Azertu! My fiance and I play quite often, if we run into you we'll be sure to say hello! :)

KillaSnow

Helper
Staff member
Welcome! We all hope you enjoy your stay here on Azertu. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and explore some of the guides here on the forums as well! :D

Hi. :) I'm new to the server (only been here a week)
I just wanted to say my daughter's fav is BlackPink also. LOL

Welcome to AzertuMC <o/ there is tonns of nice people on the server and i think you would fit in perfectly When i first joined i was shy but ive got over it and now i have lots of friends on the server if you need a town you can always join mine aswell Hope you enjoy your stay

Thank You all for the warm welcomes, I look forward to seeing all of you around on towny. ♡

PawlerBear

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Azertu! i hope you will enjoy your time here!
Im from sweden and shy too even though you cant tell >.>