Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Hey its your neighbourhood Hobo!

So I'm kinda late to this whole intro thing but anyway,
I joined on Sep 14 2018 and I have enjoyed every bit of it ever since. Im known as "Hobo" or "happy_h0bo". When it comes to me on the server I'm a mixed bag, I will either be helping, memeing, having a normal convo or making inappropriate jokes! Hence why people either love me or hate me. I am in Voice Chat a lot and because of it I meet a lot of nice people! (and not nice people :c) I even met my amazing girlfriend here! (shes one of the nice ones)

In real life I'm actually a redhead with blue eyes! As rare as they come!
I'm 18 and I study Geographic Science in university, Its a mix of everything so I wont go into detail.
I'm from Lithuania but been in Ireland almost all my life so my english is better than my native language xD
I got 2 cattos and 1 doggo

I could write a whole lot more but I'm not bothered, this aint no english assignment on my life story xd
yeh thats all

KillaSnow

Grandmaster Contributor
Glad to see you're still on the server and enjoying it, Hobo! You and Tubby were the first two I really talked to when I first joined Azertu :D

I rtp'd in regular world a couple days ago and ended up in your town lol. Nice looking area!

PawlerBear

Hi hobo :p
You and i didnt get along very well in the beginning but i think we have come around. I like chatting with you and Panzer in vc and im glad you like the server ^^