Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

Today we are pushing a new update towards the Hellworker job in an attempt to make the job a bit more popular again.
We have taken some suggestions into account when we reworked the job. A list of changes can be found below:

| New level 25 perk:
Once you reach level 25 Hellworker you have a small chance to spawn piggy banks while breaking Netherrack inside the nether.
A piggy bank looks like a regular pig with a custom name tag. A piggy bank will always try to pathfind towards you. While doing so, it will poop bacon all over the place. If you have not killed the piggy bank within 7 seconds, it will launch into the air and explode with a firework.
If you manage to kill the piggy bank within those 7 seconds, You will receive a small money boost (up to $5k). On top of all of that, no matter how the pig dies, it will always drop a gold nugget, ingot and ore.

| Payment changes:
- Hellworker no longer gets paid for breaking Nether Fence
- The old level 25 perk was removed due to the multiple issues it currently had.

- Hellworker now gets paid for smelting Netherrack into nether brick items.
- Hellworker now gets paid for crafting: Nether Fence, Nether Brick, Nether Brick Stair, Nether Wart Block, Red Nether Brick, Quartz and Quartz Stairs.

We will monitor this closely over the upcoming few weeks. You might see some rebalancing going on.

Expect more updates soon!

Have fun in Hell! :devilish:

Thank you! I do not know who came up with the pig bank thing, But I love it. Finally we have a hybrid of a smelting/gathering job. I hope this goes well.

Desu

Sorry that this is late but it needs to be heard.

I wanted to point out the fact that when you craft stairs with quartz you are paid 1.59 which is the same amount you get when you craft a block of quartz, you also get less xp.

You are also forced to craft 4 instead of 1.

In the end you are stuck with wasting materials and the same thing happens with nether stairs. My question is, was this intended or were you not aware of this?

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry that this is late but it needs to be heard.

I wanted to point out the fact that when you craft stairs with quartz you are paid 1.59 which is the same amount you get when you craft a block of quartz, you also get less xp.

You are also forced to craft 4 instead of 1.

In the end you are stuck with wasting materials and the same thing happens with nether stairs. My question is, was this intended or were you not aware of this?
We have adjusted the payment and exp gain for quartz stairs.