Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Solved Hellworker not paying when GlowStone is mined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro

Known Member
I think i'm having a reproducible problem. Maybe this is normal and I just don't know, but...

When i mine glowstone with picks in the nether I don't get paid for it most of the time. I have found that my best chance for getting paid is if I break it by hand.

i've used both non-silk and silk picks and I have quit and restarted mc. I'm a level 29 hellworker logging in on 1.12.

To test the problem i completely quit out of minecraft and restarted, checked my balance, chose a pick and broke exactly 4 glow and checked balance again and found no increase. Did this several times with 2 different picks and then lastly my hand.

I get paid close to 100% of the time if I use my hand to break it. Not completely sure if its 100% as my block count on larger numbers of glow could have been off by a couple but it seems close.

SirKillian

Administrator
Staff member
We have looked into the issue and we realized its the level 25 perk messing up the payment. I suggest you break it by hand for now until we roll out a patch to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.