Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Hey All! I'm N1fty! My role on the server as of now is the Co-Mayor of New Farmingdale. I co-own this town with my lovely girlfriend Megan who's ign is Megan414. We always have plots available and if we dont we'll always be happy to make you one if you're interested in joining the town!

Aside from that; outside of MC I'm from New York and I work in the aviation industry. I also have an explainable love for exotic cars.

I'm happy to be a part of such a fun community and I'm hopeful that this server remains as successful as it is for years to come!

Check out my Instagram if you're interested in exotic cars! https://www.instagram.com/stock_dart15/

See you all on the server!

Hey N1fty! First, I wanna wish you and Megan the best of luck with New Farmingdale. I also want to say it's been fun with the few VCs we've been in together. Glad to see you're enjoying your stay here on Azertu!

Heyo There! Glad to see you on the Forums!!! The town name is Farmingdale, I ask if there is a public farm?

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Hey N1fty, I'll throw you a follow. Always love having a car feed in my instagram. I too am an enthusiast, I've dumped way more money into my gaming set up this year, but I may finally bite the bullet and get bags for 2019. So far, I've only spent money on a tune, hpfp, and bolt-ons. Eventually I'll go big turbo. Maybe when she'd paid off as a celebration.

This was my first car. :p It was junky half the time, but it sat low af. xD

Here's my ig too. ^,^
https://www.instagram.com/_vdubbin/

Heyo There! Glad to see you on the Forums!!! The town name is Farmingdale, I ask if there is a public farm?
Unfortunately we don't have a public farm. We leave that responsibility to the pros at
/t spawn Farm! :D

Unfortunately we don't have a public farm. We leave that responsibility to the pros at
/t spawn Farm! :D
Nah its fine, I just was wondering, also /t spawn buy potato is much better...

Volk

Helper
Staff member
Nah its fine, I just was wondering, also /t spawn buy potato is much better...
I am unbiased among those two farms. I lived at /t spawn farm for a while and I helped build parts of /t spawn buypotato (Just the easy parts: some dirt, some crops, and about 5-6 hours lol)

Completely off-topic, but I wanted to mention that both are great. :3